HubSpot is an excellent software for any business. It’s an easy-to-use CRM that helps you make marketing and sales more bearable by giving you in-depth analytics and automation.
However, HubSpot isn’t for everybody.
Some businesses might need something more advanced, while others search for cheaper alternatives.
So in this blog post, you’ll learn the fifteen best HubSpot alternatives out there.
Without further ado, let’s get into it!
Starting off our list, we have Pipedrive. It’s a fantastic CRM software if you’re searching for a cheaper alternative.
However, it’s not only a more affordable alternative, as it has some unique features!
First, I want to mention that Pipedrive has a mobile app. While that might not be so impressive, it has one trick up its sleeve.
The app is great because it fully synchronizes with your calls and email, boosting your productivity.
Next, Pipedrive has some great tools for you.
For example, you can integrate your CRM with a lot of your marketing tools. For instance, you could integrate with your chatbots, email marketing software, and even your accounting software.
And lastly, Pipedrive is very well-designed. The interface is intuitive, making it easy to get the necessary information and create a new automation.
- You can integrate Pipedrive with your favorite tools like Google, Asana, Slack, etc.
- Use Pipedrive Mobile App to work wherever you are.
- Use one-click contact to collect contact information automatically.
- Call and Email Synchronization
- Easy to Use interface
- Many Great Tools
- No separation between new leads and contacts
Continuing down the list, we have Keap. It’s yet another great CRM software for you to consider.
That’s because of the features it has. For example, Keap offers you workflow automation unlike anything in the market.
That’s because it can be used for all plans and replaces many small tasks effectively by creating triggers for sales stages, email engagements, etc.
But that’s not all; what makes this also great is how it doesn’t limit you with email marketing.
Compared to other CRM software with email marketing, they limit you to how many emails you can send.
But Keap doesn’t do that!
And to top it all off, Keap is exceptionally intuitive to use. That’s primarily because of the helpful drag-and-drop builder that makes building automation easy.
- Keep all your tools in one place. That includes your lead capture, customer information, calendar bookings, payments, and more.
- Integrate with 2500+ applications with the power of Zapier.
- Use Keap’s playbook to establish your growth goals with Keap’s coaches.
- Easy to Use
- Workflow Automation
- Limitless Email Marketing
- Limited contact storage
Next up, we have OnePageCRM. It’s yet another great alternative to HubSpot.
The main reason behind it is that it’s built on the “Getting Things Done” principle. That means the CRM is designed to give you tasks instead of showing you analytics. That helps you and your team to be more productive.
OnePageCRM comes with a mobile app. With it, you can check out how you and your team are doing whether you’re in the office or not.
And to top it all off, OnePageCRM has flexible pricing.
All you do is pay a small fee per user each month. That allows almost any business to start using this CRM software, no matter how big or small.
- Set sales actions to boost your productivity and set yourself up for success.
- Use OnePageCRM Target Widget to keep track of your goals in the sales CRM.
- Use Kanban boards to see your current progress with clients.
- Flexible Pricing
- Built on the “Getting Things Done” Principle
- Mobile App
- Customer Service
4. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is another excellent alternative for HubSpot, and that’s for multiple reasons.
To start off, Zoho CRM is exceptionally well-made. The interface is user-friendly, making it easy to create new marketing automation and analyze your analytics.
Zoho also uses gamification in its design. When someone in your team exceeds their sales quotas, he is rewarded with badges and trophies, making working on the business more exciting.
And to top it all off, Zoho offers a free plan. So, even if you don’t have any money to spend on CRM software, you can use Zoho for it.
- Reach your customers with every channel: by email, live chat, social media, or phone.
- Automate your tasks with workflows.
- Get detailed reports with real-time statistics.
- Free Version Available
- User Friendly
- Workflow Automation is limited to Professional Tier.
You might know GetResponse as an email marketing software, but it’s much more than that nowadays.
Along with email marketing, it has more powerful tools. For example, there’s a landing page builder and even CRM software to make your marketing much more uncomplicated.
It even comes with a built-in paid ads creator. Plus, with GetResponse Conversion Funnels, you can create high-converting sales funnels using templates, without any sales knowledge whatsoever.
But what I like the most about GetResponse is how it has design & spam testing built-in.
With it, GetResponse will give you a rating on your email, telling you how likely it is to appear in your subscriber’s junk inbox.
And to top it all off, you have lots of email templates to choose from. Each one is different and is built for various purposes, making your job easier.
- Use GetResponse for Email Marketing, Building Websites, Automating Marketing, etc.
- Use Paid Ads Creator to create engaging content and reach new clients.
- Use the Drag-and-Drop Editor to build landing pages and sign-up forms.
- Powerful Tools
- Design & Spam Testing
- A lot of great email templates
- The interface is clunky.
Drip is a marketing tool made with eCommerce brands in mind. With it, you can run sophisticated marketing campaigns that help you reach new customers and grow your business.
And it does its job exceptionally well!
For example, Drip has pre-built workflows. That is great as it helps you spend less time creating new marketing automation and instead work on what you do best; selling your products.
Drip also has an extensive list of integrations. For starters, Drip integrates with many eCommerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce.
Apart from that, you have hundreds of other integrations like Facebook Custom Audiences, Recart, and Zapier.
Drip is exceptionally well-designed. That’s primarily because of how easy the interface is to use. You’ll find yourself familiar with it in minutes!
Then you’ll be making a good deal of new marketing automation and ad campaigns.
- Use Drip to create multichannel campaigns with ease.
- Use pre-built playbooks to create email campaigns that drive more sales.
- Use your customer data to send targeted emails with perfect precision.
- Great Integrations
- Pre-built Workflows
- Easy to Use Interface
- Slow support
ActiveCampaign is yet another great CRM tool for those looking for a HubSpot alternative. It aims to help any business with automation, whether you’ve got B2B clients or B2C.
And it does that by offering you some powerful automation! You could basically make anything you can think of – sales follow-ups, dynamic email content, automated segmentation, etc.
Along with powerful automation, ActiveCampaign also has excellent reporting. That’s because every report is in-depth. You should expect to see click maps of your website, geo-tracking information, and how many visitors came to your website.
And if you’re a user of another CRM software, then ActiveCampaign has made it straightforward to switch to their software. You get free migrations from any CRM software to ActiveCampaign, which will save you time and energy.
However, there is no free plan available. So if you’re looking to use this, you’ll have to pay for the monthly subscription.
- Create powerful workflows with ActiveCampaign’s marketing automation.
- Centralize all customer data into one central platform.
- Use Site Messaging to follow up when your audience is most engaged.
- Free migrations
- Powerful Automation workflows
- Thorough Reporting
- Steep Learning Curve
- No Free Plan
Continuing down the list, we have EngageBay. It’s a CRM software that looks to be the all-in-one platform for marketing, sales, and support teams. It does that by giving you some great features.
And how many great features it has.
For example, you can create sales automation, landing pages, schedule appointments, and so much more for marketing. But for support teams, there are custom ticket views, live chat software, service automation, and much more.
The EngageBay interface is well-built, which you should be familiar with within a few minutes. Then you’ll be able to create a new automation workflow and work more efficiently.
EngageBay comes with a free plan. That way, you can test the waters for as long as you like before paying for anything.
- Use EngageBay to automate tasks of marketing, sales, and support.
- Create Forms and Landing pages to convert a site visitor into a lead.
- Automatically assign tickets to the right person with EngageBay.
- Easy to Use
- Free Plan Available
- A Small Learning Curve
Next up, we have Nutshell! It’s yet another excellent CRM software that aims to make sales and marketing more stress-free! They do it by giving you some great benefits.
For starters, Nutshell doesn’t have any storage or user limits. That means you can get all your employees onboard and upload as much marketing material as possible.
Nutshell has an exceptional reporting system. You can customize it to your liking and create highly detailed reports. That will give you a better insight into how your business is going and how well each team member does.
And to top it all off, Nutshell is easy to use. It has a clean and straightforward interface that you should be familiar with within just a few minutes. Then you and your team will be able to use the full power of this platform.
- Nutshell’s embeddable forms help you to convert website visitors to leads.
- Quickly access all contacts on one page.
- Use Email Workflows to turn your contacts into buyers.
- No user or storage limits
- Customizable and Detailed reporting
- Intuitive Design
- Limited customization options
Ontraport is a platform made for growing your business. It does that by helping you build, automate and scale your vision with simple CRM software.
But don’t let the simple part fool you; it offers many great marketing tools to help you grow. For example, you can use Ontraport for both email and SMS messaging. You can also add tracking to your website, giving you numerous essential data.
With Ontraport, you can make emails and landing pages exceptionally easily. Ontraport uses a drag-and-drop editor to make designing them easily and not require any technical skills.
And lastly, with Ontraport, you can create some great marketing automation. For example, you can add a task in Ontraport whenever a potential client schedules a call. Or you could create automated email workflows depending on what the client does.
Ontraport is priced higher than most other HubSpot alternatives in or list. It isn’t an ideal solution for smaller businesses and is something only mid to large companies can afford.
- Have all your data and tools in one platform, boosting your productivity.
- Use Smart Pipelines to make selling your products easier with automation.
- Use the Mobile App to run your business on the go.
- Great marketing tools
- Drag-and-Drop Editor for emails & landing pages
- Great Marketing Automation workflows
- Higher-end Pricing
- Limited Integrations
Continuing down the list, we have SendInBlue. It’s a CRM software that looks to be the smartest and most intuitive platform for growing your business.
And it does that by offering you some great features. For example, you could use SendInBlue to automate your email and SMS marketing. You could also use it to add a live chat option to your website, giving your customers a better experience.
SendInBlue is straightforward to use. That is primarily thanks to the simple interface they’ve designed for it, making working with this software much easier than it has ever been.
You can start using it for free. With the plan, you can test the waters and see if SendInBlue works for you and your team.
SendInBlue has a steep learning curve. That means you’ll have to take some time off your work to learn to use this software before using it to your full advantage.
- Contact your customers in various ways: live chat, email, or SMS.
- Build Landing Pages, Sign-up Forms, and Facebook Ads to turn visitors into customers.
- Use Email Heat Map to improve your email campaigns.
- Free Version Available
- Many Great Tools
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- Steep Learning Curve
Wishpond is an all-in-one marketing platform that aims to make reaching new customers affordable for every business.
It does that by giving you some great tools. For example, Wishpond has some impressive features for boosting your social media presence. You can easily create different contests on your favorite social media platforms, get analytics of your social media performance, etc.
Wishpond also has a great landing page builder. With it, you can build stunning landing pages that convert easily. The landing page builder is drag-and-drop, making it easy for everybody, even if you aren’t tech-savvy.
It has a fantastic Analytics page. In there, you can see how well your marketing campaigns are doing and how you are performing with real-time statistics.
However, there’s one problem with this platform. While you can build many beautiful landing page builders, it doesn’t have a lot of templates available to choose from. That means you’ll either have to decide between the limited templates or build it from scratch.
- Assign Wishpond’s copywriters and advertisers to make your marketing campaigns for you.
- Build Landing Pages, Popups, and Forms to turn visitors into leads.
- Create social media contests easily for increasing engagement.
- Great Social Media Tools
- Analytics Page
- Great Landing Page Builder
- Limited Landing Page Templates
Salesforce is one of the most well-known CRM software out there. That is because it was the first one and also one of the most feature-rich CRMs out there.
For example, Salesforce has tools for virtual selling, creating meetings, and more. There’s even an integration with Slack, making collaborations with your team even more accessible than it has been.
Speaking of Slack Integration, Salesforce has an extensive list of app integrations. You could integrate anything from MuleSoft to Google Sheets. And if there isn’t a native integration on the list you need, you can use Zapier to make it happen.
And to top it all off, Salesforce offers you some Amazon automated workflows. For example, you could create automatic email alerts for deals and auto-assign them to team members as a deal progresses.
However, there’s one flaw that you should know about. Just like with Ontraport, Salesforce also has higher-than-average pricing. That’s because Salesforce primarily aims to serve mid to big companies, making it not ideal for small businesses.
But besides that minor flaw, Salesforce is one of the best CRM software out there!
- Use Slack Integration to make collaboration easier.
- Use Salesforce to make virtual selling into your new norm.
- Use process automation to make daily tasks easier and work more efficiently.
- Feature-Rich CRM Solution
- Third-Party App Integrations
- Great Automated Workflows
- Not ideal for Small Businesses
Continuing down the list, we have Omnisend. It’s yet another great alternative to HubSpot. That’s for a couple of reasons:
For starters, Omnisend has a unique feature called Product Picker. With it, you can easily choose a product from your online store and add it to your newsletter automatically, saving up sometime.
Omnisend has made its interface extremely user-friendly. That means you should be able to use this platform within just minutes.
It also uses an easy drag and drop builder to make advanced email campaigns easy.
And to top it all off, you can start using Omnisend free. That lets you get familiar with the platform and see its potential without spending a dime.
- Use Email and SMS marketing to engage with your shoppers.
- Make precise targeting a breeze with Omnisend’s segmentation.
- Use Push-Notifications to retarget your customers instantly.
- Product Picker
- User-friendly Interface
- Free Version Available
- Email Design Options Limited
15. Benchmark ONE
And ending our list is Benchmark ONE. It’s an all-in-one CRM software that aims to save you time to work more efficiently. It does that by offering you the following.
To start with, Benchmark ONE has many great marketing tools.
For example, you can do email marketing, build automation, landing pages, etc. With them, you can make marketing your business more accessible than ever.
Benchmark ONE also has excellent support. Many users have praised their customer support’s helpfulness and how fast they reply. Furthermore, you can start using this platform for free.
However, there’s one slight problem with it. Some users have complained that some emails go to their client’s junk inboxes.
- Monitor your contact’s activity in real-time on the dashboard.
- Build beautiful emails to your leads to turn them into customers.
- Measure results with the detailed analytics page.
- Free Version Available
- Great Marketing Tools
- Great Customer Support
- Emails might go to the junk inbox.
And those were the fifteen HubSpot alternatives.
Each one of them is impressive and offers something unique for different companies.
If you’re a small business, it’s best to start with Pipedrive or Omnisend.
For large businesses and enterprises, including agencies, Keap is the best solution out there.
For eCommerce businesses, Drip comes with custom solutions to help you increase sales. It’s the only E-CRM out there.
And finally, if your focus is only on email marketing or sales funnel, GetResponse is a perfect choice.