The landing page is where you end up when you click on the link in an ad.
The major purpose of these pages is to focus the attention of the potential customer towards certain products. The landing pages increase the marketing campaigns’ conversion rates without increasing the cost of acquiring a lead.
This page is like a form that helps create a basic relationship between the company and the potential customer.
It allows the company to get the details of the prospective customer in exchange for the desired offer.
The basic difference between a home page and a landing page is the number of distractions and the focus point.
There are plenty of those on a web page, and most users will definitely get lost in the choices. When coming to a landing page, the options of getting distracted from the call to action are very few to none at all.
In the simplest of words, a landing page has a CTA. It could a lead form, a Buy Now button, a Webinar Signup link, etc., and typically landing pages do not include any other distractions.
Mechanisms of a landing page
- A landing page generally sends a person to a page with a form.
- As the person finished filling the form, he is now a potential lead.
- The Information is then stored in the leads database.
- The company then markets with the lead-based on acquired information.
Unbounce is a conversion-driven landing page builder with which you can easily attract new visitors and convert them into your paid customers.
It comes with a variety of features, such as unlimited A/B testing, that can help you optimize your conversions effectively. Additionally, you can benefit from some of the inbuilt tools present in Unbounce, like popups, sticky bars, and AI optimization features.
Unbounce will help you save a lot of time in creating highly appealing landing pages.
Once you start using the platform, you will see its templates are excellent, and you will get many crucial options to customize your landing pages.
- It helps users make decisions while on the page. Unbounce makes pop-ups and Navbars to add information.
- They have dynamic text replacement facilities. This allows visitors to target SEM landing pages.
- Drag and drop funCtion.
- There are 125+ AI-powered templates which makes the entire work much easier.
- Dynamic text replacement features are available for SEM campaigns.
- There are options for popups and sticky bars based on the plan features.
- AMP-ready mobile page facilities can be availed according to plan features.
- Only the Premium and Enterprise plans allow Redirecting and Integrations
- One needs to learn a lot of technicalities than other options on the list
- The plans are expensive, especially if you are opting for Enterprise-grade features
- $79/month for Essential.
- $159/month for Premium.
- $399/month for Enterprise.
Instapage is a well-reputed landing page builder you would have come across.
Giving you endless opportunities with a professional set of attractive landing page templates and an easy-to-use landing page builder, Instapage seems like a perfect product for all your requirements.
Instapage makes it possible for you to create your landing pages conversion-focused almost instantly.
You don’t need to have any technical expertise or coding experience to design your pages with Instapage, as it simplifies the whole designing process.
Coming to its features, it has heatmap, analytics, and split testing tools to let you understand your visitors’ data and make necessary changes to make your landing pages more effective and efficient.
Here are some of the key features of the brand as-mentioned below:
- There are around 200 easy to customize templates that have their own instablock features. The blocks only have to be dragged to the desired location and edited as you want.
- Features like AdMap and Post-click optimization are proprietary to Instapage.
- There are various solutions designed for Google ads, Facebook ads, and other such platforms. It is very easy to tie-up with these points and makes customized landing pages for the campaigns you are running.
- The design is pixel perfect.
- The interactions with other platforms are made easy.
- More than 200 customizable templates that cover all cases.
- Drag and drop functionality
- AMP landing pages can be launched right on the platform.
- Only enterprise plans have the availability of web personalization and AMP.
- The enterprise plan is costly.
- $99 per month for the core plan. The Enterprise plan has a separate quote.
Leadpages is one of the best landing page builder tools for small and medium-sized businesses.
The platform allows you to connect with your target audiences, generate leads for your businesses, and conduct massive sales through it.
One great advantage of using Leadpages is that it offers you unlimited traffic irrespective of the version you choose. Another thing that makes Leadpages different from other page builders is that instead of building for a high-ticket Enterprise customer, they choose to focus on creating solutions for agencies as their high-tier accounts.
Whether it’s a large number of landing page templates, drag and drop functionality, easy accessibility, filter templates, optional popup, and alert bars, Leadpages have it all for you and that too at an affordable cost.
- Easy to use
- Leadpages easily integrate with email—services like ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, and AWeber.
- Comes with features like alert bars and pop-up boxes. This helps to increase conversion rates.
- Drag and drop facility
- 156 templates are available for use
- Pages can be created on mobile as well.
- It had Facebook as an Integrated ad builder.
- A major feature like A/B testing, email triggers, and certain other integrations is only available on high-end plans.
- Despite the cost, the page lacks Enterprise-grade security and personalization.
- The support available on several plans is not satisfactory.
- $25/month for Standard Plan
- $48/month for Pro Plan
- $199/month for Advanced Plan
Optimizepress is an advanced WordPress plugin that not only helps you create beautiful landing pages but also facilitates sales pages, sales funnels, online courses, event pages, membership websites, and much more.
In short, it is a complete marketing tool for all your business needs. You can easily convert your visitors into subscribers and subscribers into your final customers with Optimizepress page builder.
Optimizepress has more than 40 responsive landing page templates in its store for you.
With its drag and drop feature, you can quickly create subscription forms for your customers and optimize them as per your choice. Once a visitor enters his information in the required form, you can send it to any email marketing service largely supported by Optimizepress.
- Instant connection to Zapier that opens up numerous other apps.
- All the forms are GDPR compliant and look great on the mobile format as well.
- Cheapest option
- Great integration with other plugin services.
- There are over 340 beautiful pre-made templates available in OptimizePress. This simplifies the task of building pages and websites.
- Slows easy conversion of visitors to potential customers by funneling them into subscribers.
- It looks outdated compared to contemporary plugins
- Customer service is not very responsive
- The page builder is not very innovative
- $99/ month. 30 days cash back policy.
If you are looking for a landing page builder to create unique layouts for your content with an easy drag and drop facility to design your landing pages effectively, then Thrive Architect is a perfect pick for you.
It is one of the newest WordPress page builder plugins and an update to the highly popular Thrive Content Builder plugin.
So when you choose Thrive Architect, you will get access to a large number of tried and tested features combined with an intuitive user interface to maximize your landing page’s potential.
- Works with all WordPress themes
- More full page templates and sections
- Better selection of elements
- Improved user interface for easier content editing.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop page builder interface
- Impressive inline text editing capabilities
- High-quality selection of editable page templates
- Works with any WordPress theme
- Template organization could be improved.
- Maybe too much focus on sales pages and conversion-focused templates
Thrive Suite costs $19 per month, but it is billed annually.
Convertflow is a one-stop platform to gather high-quality leads for your landing pages and convert them into your regular visitors.
The entire platform offers you everything like creating surveys, site messages, popups, forms, and quizzes designed especially for small and medium-sized businesses.
Convertflow is best suited for online marketers and marketing agencies looking to run advertising campaigns on their websites without learning to code.
You can access a wide variety of features through Convertflow like CTA customization to create personalized CTAs for converting leads, lots of attractive landing page templates, more than 1000 integrated apps including Aweber, Hubspot, and several split testing features.
- Launch multi-step popups, sticky bars, quizzes, surveys, forms.
- Make landing page campaigns that are personalized for every visitor – without coding.
- Allows A/B testing, which can be set up in minutes
- Easy to launch and monitor campaigns.
- Support is excellent. There are tutorials for beginners.
- Allows to target CTAs
- Server failure is common.
- Pop-ups do not work for certain users.
- The drag and drop feature is not easy to use.
ConvertFlow pricing begins at $29.00 per month. There is a free version. ConvertFlow offers a free trial too.
ShortStack is an all-in-one digital marketing platform that allows you to create winning landing pages, run social competitions, send emails and analyze results in one place.
The software aims at driving huge engagement and converting visitors into potential customers with its customizable, readymade, mobile responsive landing page templates.
An excellent feature offered by ShortStack is its email marketing tool that lets you send automated emails to your contest participants from the ShortStack platform directly.
Thus, for small businesses and agencies looking to build tailored made engaging social contests, forms, quizzes, landing pages, ShortStack is a great choice that comes with reasonable pricing.
- Creates landing pages to host contests.
- It is a user-friendly builder page.
- Templates include contests, giveaways, quizzes, and email collection giveaways, but limited to that.
- Collect user-generated content
- Can automate emails to lead captures on the page
- Unlimited campaigns & emails (contests, giveaways, etc.)
- Landing pages and microsites available with all plans
- Custom CSS with all plans
- GDPR compliant
- Not dedicated to landing page creation and optimization
- No AMP functionality
- Lacking scalable creation & personalization features
- No heatmaps
- The software is not SOC 2 compliant.
- ShortStack logo on your campaign with the Business plan
- Custom landing page domains only available with Agency and Brand plans
- Only 60 templates come with Business and Agency plans
- No Account Manager support with Business and Agency plans
- $79/month for Business
- $159/month for Agency
- $399/month for Brand
Involve.me, a modern landing page builder that helps businesses facilitate personalized connections with their potential customers at every step of their sales funnel. With Involve.me, marketers and publishers can easily create engaging forms, quizzes, surveys, lead forms, and beautiful landing pages that result in huge sales.
Some of the prominent highlights of Involve.me are partial submissions that help you recover the lost leads and collect data and hidden fields to let you personalize content for your existing contacts.
Answer piping to derive text from answers, logic jump to save your time by avoiding irrelevant questions and engagement analytics to analyze your content and change it as and when required.
- Create smart landing pages and promotions easily.
- Cheapest solution on the list
- Paid services include A/B testings and integrations.
- Drag and drop functionality
- 156 templates
- Mobile-friendly pages
- Includes conversion rate boosting extras; alert bars, and pop-up boxes
- On-page payments built-in
- Integrated Facebook ad builder
- A/B testing, email triggers, and certain integrations are only available on higher-tier plans
- Lacks Enterprise-grade security and personalization
- Lower tier support on several plans
- $25/month for Standard Plan; $48/month for Pro Plan; $199/month for Advanced Plan
MailerLite is a solution that lets you create beautiful landing pages with its user-friendly interface.
What makes MailerLite a go-to choice? It has become effortless for marketers, enterprises, and freelancers to build compelling landing pages with MailerLite’s customized popups, excellent features, and integrations.
You will get access to features like a rich text editor, drag and drop editor, embedded sign-up forms, pre-made templates, and a lot more. If you are a complete beginner and looking for an email marketing service plus landing page builder, try Mailerlite.
- It is a simple and effective software that does the job.
- Automation isn’t as elaborate as, for instance, ActiveCampaign, but very effective.
- We found this tool easy to use and easy to set up.
- With all the features you expect, MailerLite is certainly worth its salt.
- Solid landing page and website builder
- Advanced automation tools
- Simple, clean interface
- Strong editor with great modules for use
- Social marketing integration (no Facebook/Instagram integration)
- ActiveCampaign and others have automation that can trigger directly from website visits.
- MailerLite charges its users according to the number of users. It is free if you have 1000 subscribers and comes with 1200 free emails per month. For a maximum of 2,500 contacts it costs $15/month, $30/month for 5,000 contacts, $50/month for 10,000 subscribers or $75/month for 15,000 contacts. You’ll have access to all of the features on any of the paid plans.
ConvertKit possesses great landing page creation capabilities for both small and large businesses. With the help of landing pages, you can put your ideas into the world and grow your email lists.
It is specially designed for creators, marketers, and businesses with a powerful visual automation builder. You will not require any code to create a beautiful landing page with ConvertKit. However, there is a custom CSS option available for the code nerds.
It lets you create a landing page, turn your readers into subscribers, and aids in collecting data to connect with your audience, leading to an increase in your sales.
- Customizable opt-in forms.
- Homepage dashboard display subscriber data
- Automated emails can be personalized by using drag-and-drop sequence builders.
- Email content editing begins and ends by clicking on an item in a workflow.
- Visual automation funnels with the paid plan
- Creator community
- GDPR compliant
- The free version includes more than other free plans include (unlimited landing pages and traffic, 30+ mobile-responsive templates, customizable domain setup, etc.)
- Not a dedicated landing page builder
- Price increases after 1,000 subscribers
- Only 30+ templates, even with the paid plan
- No heat maps or A/B testing
- AMP landing page creation is non-existent
- Scalable page creation not included
- Pixel-perfect design customization not available
- Starting at $25/month for a Complete plan depending on subscribers
- Free version available
Divi is more than just a WordPress theme. And it’s the simplest drag and drop page builder available on the web.
It is a popular choice of many professionals and newcomers alike because of its ability to create spectacular responsive landing pages with surprising ease and efficiency.
If you have no experience in building landing pages, you can use Divi page builder. It is straightforward to use and lets you add media to your page, including images, videos, forms, tables, and stylish text within no time.
- High-quality templates
- Drag and drop functionality
- Customized content can be saved and reused.
- Easy to transfer layouts between WordPress and other platforms
- The themes are fantastic.
- Constantly innovating
- Good support team
- Difficult to integrate with other systems
- Time lags in getting a response from support teams.
- Difficult to export to another streaming platform.
- Yearly Access – $89. Lifetime Access – $249.
While most of these landing page builders have their unique features, one can give them preference based on their individual requirements.
If someone is looking at a simple page builder with a great user experience, we recommend anything between Unbounce and Divi.
These both are simple and easy to use, and the fact that one can make changes dynamically to the page makes these a great tool to use.
While you may contemplate using these tools, we would definitely suggest trying all these landing page builders to grow your business efficiently.