The term “webinar” is a combination of web and seminar and is a web-based seminar. It is the best way to connect with your audience online as It provides a high-definition, hi-tech environment for your presentation.
It’s an effective way to convey knowledge, build relationships and generate leads for your business.
Webinars are typically hosted live over the internet and it’s similar to a seminar or conference.
The difference is that a webinar can be viewed live or on-demand. It’s a great way for your audience to learn at their own pace. A webinar allows you to share your expertise with your target market, and to grow your business.
Webinars can be free or paid, but usually, the aim is to promote a product or service.
However, some webinars are simply a form of online information dissemination.
Webinars are often used in business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) industries to deliver speeches, presentations, and training programs in an interactive manner over the web.
It is also a very effective way to communicate ideas to prospects and customers. Because webinars are interactive, it is possible to gather feedback from them.
There are various benefits that you can achieve using webinar platforms and software.
These include, but are not limited to – time savings, cost savings, better branding, and enhanced online presence. The webinar platforms
Why do you need webinar platforms?
The trend of remote work is constantly increasing over the last few years. Employers are preferring to hire skilled employees, even if they have to hire someone from a different country, working in a different time zone.
Businesses need tools such as webinar platforms that can facilitate communication with their remote workforce.
In addition to that, the recent coronavirus outbreak forced most firms to work from home overnight.
Thus, to communicate with their employees and to ensure the smooth functioning of the business operations, the business required excellent webinar platforms to communicate with employees.
Webinar platforms allow both individuals and businesses to conduct meetings, discuss projects with team members in a seamless manner.
While choosing a webinar platform might seem easier, it is much difficult than it seems. Here are 9 of the best platforms and software for webinars for your reference.
Airmeet is an all-in-one webinar platform for both businesses and individuals to host interactive online events which feel as authentic and real as in-person events. It offers high-quality video and audio, providing an excellent broadcast experience.
Airmeet provides you with a safe and secure webinar platform and does not require any clumsy download and installation process.
It offers end-to-end encryption and is also GDPR compliant for ensuring data protection. Airmeet has been designed to host large-scale events, without compromising on quality.
It allows you to host different events such as workshops, team meetings, conferences, webinars, and meetups.
- Airmeet lets users raise a hand for asking questions to the speakers. Just like any physical event.
- You can conduct quick polls and surveys to gather information and feedback from your users.
- Airmeet has a built-in chat feature that focuses on secure messaging between hosts and users.
- The UX and UI look refreshing.
- Airmeet paid subscription is expensive as compared to other webinar platforms and software.
- Some random bugs and glitches need to be ironed out.
Airmeet has a free plan but is quite limited in feature offerings. The paid plan starts at $99 per month. There is a custom pricing plan as well for the enterprise version.
WebinarJam is another excellent webinar platform that offers different features such as live casting, webinar broadcasting, and event streaming. WebinarJam allows you to choose between solo or co-presenters.
It also allows you to upload and playback preloaded videos, share screens with co-presenters, and run slideshow presentations.
WebinarJam also allows you to send automated email marketing and offers to attendees. You can also check your webinar’s performance insights.
- WebinarJam sends automated messages to attendees for reminding them about the scheduled webinar.
- It comes with a panic button feature so that you can escape a bad webinar.
- WebinarJam has a page builder that is interactive and allows you to create an attractive registration page for getting more attendees.
- You can easily personalize your webinars using WebinarJam.
- PayPal is the only payment method available to charge the participants.
- UI is a bit dated.
There is no free plan and the most basic plan starts at $499 per year that allows you to host 500 attendees. They also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
BigMarker is another excellent webinar platform that allows you to host on-demand, live and automated webinars, online presentations, events, and training programs for employees.
It offers modern features such as presentation sharing, screen sharing, whiteboarding, and presenter video feeds.
Some of the other features of BigMarker include, but are not limited to, event management, social media promotion, and multi-hosts.
- BigMarker allows you to integrate with different third-party applications such as Salesforce, Zapier, and HubSpot.
- It allows you to customize landing pages and email. It also provides you with detailed analytics of your webinars.
- It also offers you powerful engagement features such as polls, surveys, chats, raise hands and others.
- Multiple languages are supported.
- BigMarker is also expensive as compared to other webinar platforms available in the market.
- Some of the frontend text is not translatable.
BigMarker offers a free trial but does not have any free plan. The starter plan starts at $99 per month that allows having 1 host account and up to 100 attendees.
WebinarNinja is another excellent solution that offers you almost everything you need to run effective online webinars. For instance, it makes it easier for you to market and sell your products or services through four different types of webinars.
These include Live, Automated, Series, and Hybrid.
Some of the other features of WebinarNinja include on-demand webinars, recording, screen sharing, social media promotion, and pre-recorded interviews.
- WebinarNinja provides you with detailed analytics that gives you an insight into your live webinar performance.
- It allows you to integrate with third-party applications such as HubSpot, Mailchimp, and ActiveCampaign.
- Their platform provides you with webinar funnel pages for your registration and thank you pages.
- Their customer support is amazing and they go the extra mile to help.
- The video quality of WebinarNinja is a bit low as compared to other webinar platforms and software.
- Polls and questions are not visible in the replay.
WebinarNinja offers a free trial but does not have a free plan. The starter plan starts at $95 per month and can go up to $249 per month.
GoToWebinar is another powerful, yet simple webinar platform that is very easy to use for your training, marketing, and corporate communications.
It allows you to host both Automated and Live Webinars. It has a user-friendly interface with a sleek and clean navigation mechanism.
Some of the features offered by GoToWebinar include an engagement dashboard, webinar tools, registration pages, and multiple presenters.
- GoToWebinar allows you to do custom branding, custom registration as well as automated email reminders.
- It offers you with a recording feature for recording events which can then be shared with your audience.
- GoToWebinar also allows you to integrate with different third-party tools. Thus, improving the quality of your online webinars.
- Not only will it remind you, but it will also add the event to your calendar so that you can plan accordingly.
- The audio quality provided by GoToWebinar is rather low.
- For most beginners, this can be intimidating.
The starter plan of GoToWebinar starts at $89 per month which is available for up to 100 participants. The Pro plan is available for $199 per month and the Plus plan is available for $429 per month. They also have an Enterprise plan for hosting up to 5000 people.
JetWebinar is yet another powerful webinar platform that provides you with a user-friendly interface.
It allows you to integrate with different third-party applications like CRM and marketing automation platforms seamlessly to boost the efficiency and speed of sales funnels. They are one of the world’s fastest webinar hosting platforms with ‘the first true no-delay platform’.
Some of the other unique features offered by JetWebinar to empower your marketing efforts include sales intelligence, customizable CTAs, and ROI tracking.
- JetWebinar provides you with custom templates to make your webinar slides look more elegant.
- It also allows you to send personalized emails to help your audience know about the upcoming webinar.
- JetWebinar offers you high-quality videos to ensure a great experience for your audience.
- The development team behind the platform is extremely responsive, and they iron out any bugs very quickly.
- There is not much customization possible with JetWebinar.
While there is no free plan available, it does provide you with a 14-day free trial.
The most basic plan starts at $8 per month which allows you to have 25 attendees and can go up to $1919 per month for up to 5000 attendees. There is an enterprise plan as well that allows you to have more than 10k attendees.
EverWebinar is an excellent webinar tool that allows you to create automated webinars.
It means that you can record the presentation one time and then the audience can see it anytime they want.
It has a simple to use interface, with a clear and clean navigation mechanism.
Some of the powerful features offered by EverWebinar include live chat simulations, questions, and answers, polls, and pop-up offers.
- EverWebinar offers live sales alerts to show attendees that others are buying. Thus, encouraging them as well.
- It allows you to seamlessly integrate with third-party tools for better results and efficiency.
- It provides you with customizable email reminders, follow-ups, and SMS notices.
- With EverWebinar, you can make it feel like the webinar is live or was live. It is possible to have comments show up at certain times.
- EverWebinar is not for live webinars. It is only for automated webinars.
- The data and reporting are not up to scratch.
The Installment plan will cost you 3 x $199 per year. The Annual Plan will cost you $499 per year. And the Biennial plan will cost you $799 per year.
Demio is an excellent tool for conducting online webinars. It is a great tool for marketing and educating customers through live broadcasting.
Demio offers you powerful and modern features to run both live and automated webinars. Besides that, Demio also provides you with an option for pre-recorded and live recordings.
Some of the features offered by Demio include social media promotion, screen sharing, on-demand webinars, event management, and customizable branding.
- Demio allows you to host live webinars, Q&A sessions, workshops, training with real-time streaming.
- It provides you with private chat options. Thus, allowing the audience to send direct messages to event coordinators.
- Demio also provides you with branded registration to help you maintain brand consistency.
- Automatically record the webinar and mutes the attendees for the best experience.
- It does not offer the best way to manage Q&A sessions like chats.
- Video replays are only made available via landing pages. It is not possible to watch the sidebar chat or Q&A in replays.
There is no free plan but you can use the 14-day free trial. The Starter plan starts at $34 per month. The Growth plan starts at $69 per month and the Business plan starts at $163 per month.
In the wake of the new coronavirus outbreak, Zoom is becoming more popular than ever. It offers you almost everything that you need to run a successful online webinar.
Some of the features offered by Zoom include a whiteboard, screen sharing, and running a slideshow presentation.
- Zoom provides you with a free mobile application for both Android and iOS.
- It allows you to live-stream your webinar on social media platforms such as Facebook.
- Zoom provides you with features such as a chatbox and raise a hand.
- Lots of small businesses and schools use this because of its generous free plan.
- Attendees have to install the application for joining the webinar on their mobile devices.
- There are some privacy issues with the platform, prompting some companies to stop using it completely.
Zoom has a free pricing plan that allows you to host up to 100 participants for up to 40 minutes. The paid plan starts at $14.99 per month.
The use of webinar platforms has increased exponentially after the coronavirus outbreak.
If you are also looking for a simple, yet powerful webinar platform and software for your business or personal requirements, these are the 9 best webinar tools available in the market at present.
With most of these tools having a free trial, you can test out them before investing in them from a long-term perspective.