CRM is an abbreviation of customer relationship management. It is a software or a cloud-app that allows businesses to handle everything that concerns customers.
A CRM allows you to collect leads, send emails, nurture subscribers using sales funnel, build a sales pipeline, answer support requests, retarget website visitors, process payment, and more.
But how do you chose the best CRM software for your business?
A reliable CRM must be:
- Easy to use – it should have a simple dashboard, easy to navigate.
- Allow you to sell products and services on the automation.
- Integrate with your current software and services.
- Should have powerful email marketing automation.
- Should have lead segmentation and lead scoring.
- Should have retargeting, geo-targeting, and segmentation at the basic.
- Allow you to build a sales funnel and pipeline without third party software.
- Allow you to connect with your customers to provide pre and post-sales support.
In this article, you’ll find the best CRM software, tools, and services. Out of these 7 in the list, you can choose the right one based on your requirement.
This will also help you to understand which CRM is suitable for you and your business.
If you’re looking for an email marketing plus eCRM platform for your eCommerce business, my recommendation would be Drip.
It’s my #1 choice for online stores, course sellers, and PPC marketers because of one thing:
- Drip coined the term commerce eCRM. In fact, it is the world’s first and only eCommerce CRM. It is built for solving the hardships of online stores.
They have complete customized software for eCommerce stores that allows you to scale your business faster and easier.
It allows you to keep track of your audience and customers. So you can know when they are thinking about your business, how they find you, what interests them, how’s your campaign performing, what’s selling, what’s working, and what’s not work just to name a few.
Basically, Drip connects you and your audience and allows you to deliver personalized emails. It’s eCRM works in the background and enables highly targeted drip campaigns to increase conversion rate.
The full feature list of Drip includes:
- Lead tagging.
- Custom Behaviour workflow + behavior-based automation.
- List segmentation.
- Personalized & targeted content.
- Ability to send SMS using the Drip dashboard
- Facebook Ads integration
- Workflow split testing
- Dynamic content to send personalized emails on automation
- Powerful retargeting across multiple marketing channels
There are numbers of custom workflows you can pick from a ready-to-use workflow library. Professionals build all Drip workflows to help you achieve a certain business goal.
For example, there is a Shopify car automation workflow, Adbandand cart workflow, and subscriber inactivity workflow.
Drip allows you to identify, understand ad connect with your audience through in-depth customer data.
You can use simple tags to understand each ad every user/visitor of your website.
Then there are segments, with which you can create groups to send separate broadcast messages.
Drip integrates with most of the popular marketing apps as well as Zapier. You can also connect Drip CRM to a custom app with its API.
Drip’s pricing starts at $19/month and increases depending on how many subscribers you have on your list. All features are standard across all pricing range since there are no plans to choose from.
InfusionSoft wasn’t just renamed Keap in 2019. Keap is the better version of InfusionSoft. If you have had an online business for a few years, you might know how powerful InfusionSoft CRM is.
In fact, Keap is the best CRM software when it comes to the sheer number of task automation. You can build an automaton workflow from scratch, connect, sell, and nurture your audience.
If you don’t know much about it, Keap combines multiple sets of marketing and sales tools to help businesses to get more conversions. It makes it easy to convert casual visitors into customers.
Right from helping you capture leads, automating customer onboard, managing sales pipeline to invoicing recurring bills. It does it all.
Keap comes with tons of features. Below are some of the best of them:
- Powerful CRM with customization of systems.
- Advanced Marketing Automation.
- Sales pipeline made simple.
- Lead scoring.
- Test messages with Keap SMS/Business phone.
- Appointment management.
- Lading page builder with CRO templates.
- Lead generation tools to build forms.
- Email synchronization with Gmail ad Outlook.
- Checkout software with invoicing and payment processing built-in.
- In-depth analytics and insights.
- Mobile app.
- Company records.
- Appointment and quote management.
There are many tools under Keap for marketers to convert cold prospects into customers. Using Keap can help you eliminate the cost of a bunch of other tools you’re currently using to run your business.
You won’t need a spare checkout software such as SamCart, or you won’t have to pay for a business SMS line, just to name a few.
Overall, Keap is a complete CRM solution for a business. Seriously, it does lack in terms of possibilities ad feature. However, it is a little complex to learn.
Keap has three plans and pricing:
- Keap Grow: $79/month
- Keap Pro: $149/month
- InfusionSoft: 1$99/month
If you are a business with B2C requirements, you should choose between Keap Grow or Pro. Ad if you are a B2B business, you will be better spending an extra $49 for the InfusionSoft plan.
3. Benchmark ONE
Benchmark is an email marketing service I discovered quite recently. Previously known as a hatchback, Benchmark ONE is the CRM software offered by Benchmark email.
Benchmark ONE is a beginner-centric CRM software. It focuses on solving the initial problems that small businesses face when they are selling products and trying to find a better medium to connect with their customers.
It is also an all-in-one marketing and sales software. Using Benchmark ONE, you can automate the sales pipeline of your business with ease.
I’ve had talks with their team personally, and they seem to have an amazing customer onboard experience. If you’re a complete beginner who doesn’t understand how CRM would be exactly beneficial for your business, Benchmark ONE is the right tool for you.
Some of the Benchmark ONE’s best features are :
- Sales + Marketing tools inside one dashboard.
- Automated task creations and schedule notifications.
- Tagging and lead scoring feature to rate dynamic marketing lists.
- Website analytics to track visitors and retarget through email marketing.
- Real-time insights.
- DIsplay social media avatar for contacts.
- Segment audience based on interest and whether they are cold or hot buyers.
- Gmail integration.
- Customer support ticketing system.
- Ecommerce solutions for selling products through CRM.
- Multi-level security.
- API + Webhooks support.
What’s cool is that they offer custom solutions crafted for the business type you have.
You could be an agency, SaaS, or a consultant, and they have custom solutions to quickly improve the growth of your business. They have built a custom CRM by identifying the needs of small businesses. That’s why Benchmark ONE is one of the best CRM for small businesses.
As a distinctive partner of Benchmark ONE, I have an exclusive offer for you. It’s not a discount. It’s much better than that.
If you are a small business or an agency – you will get personalized and custom onboarding at Benchmark ONE. They’ll show you how to use their platform to maximize the ROI as well as help you with your CRM optimization. To get this offer, you’ll have to reach us via the contact page.
Benchmark ONE has four plans to choose from:
- Lite: $35/month
- Core: $71/month
- Pro: $125/month
- Enterprise: $179/month
Their pricing and plans make Benchmark ONE the most affordable All-in-One CRM on the list.
HubSpot is one of the oldest CRM in the industry.
With continuous evolution, they have been able to label themselves as one of the top CRM software to this date.
HubSpot allows you to quickly build sales pipelines, customer relationship automation, lead generation workflow, and it offers complete inbound marketing solutions.
You get four different solutions with HubSpot:
- Marketing Hub
- Sales Hub
- Service Hub
- CMS Hub
As you may have already guessed, HubSpot literally has built its own eco-system.
From building content management software to offering marketing automation, sales CRM, as well as customer support/service solutions. It has everything a business needs to start, sustain, and scale.
HubSpot comes with tons of features such as the following:
- Advanced CRM with one of the most customizable funnel.
- Lead generation tools.
- Marketing automation – one of the easiest to use.
- Support module – to connect customers to the business and offer service/help.
- You can offer live chat, ticker system, or create a knowledge base documentation without using additional software.
- Feedback system.
- Call transcription.
- User Role management for teams, companies, and developers.
- Send quotation and schedule appointments.
- In-depth analytics on every aspect of your marketing campaigns and channels connect with HubSpot.
- In-house CMS (Content Management Software). Which means you don’t need WordPress.
With HubSpot, it becomes pretty easy to handle customers and manage sales.
It has its own CMS along with the latest SEO optimizations. But it’s not similar to WordPress because it wasn’t built to compete with WordPress. HubSpot CRM has been built to help businesses utilize the power of content marketing without worrying much about technical details.
My suggestion: If you want a CRM that’s built for inbound marketing purposes, HubSpot is the right choice. It’s an ideal choice for beginners due to its simple-to-use workflow editor and visual automation builder.
Of course, for advanced marketers, HubSpot comes with some of the industry-leading solutions.
HubSpot’s pricing is also a little different from other CRMs. In this case, you only pay for contacts that you are sending emails to. HubSpot labels them as Marketing Contacts. This means emails that bounce, people who unsubscribe, and single customer tickets are not included in your billing.
There are 3 HubSpot plans to choose from:
- Starter: $45/month
- Professional: $450/month
- Enterprise: $1200/month
The price of HubSpot is slightly lower than the others for the Starter plan. This means it’s perfect for small business and first-timer marketers. And as your business starts to grow, you can easily rely on HubSpot to scale to any limit.
5. Zoho CRM
Zoho is a set of marketing, sales, and productivity SaaS tools.
Zoho CRM is a part of the Zoho group of sales tools.
It is very popular, and Zoho CRM is built for both small and large enterprises.
When it comes to features and automation possibilities, no other CRM offers as much as Zoho does. It can help you automate invoicing, automate webinars and meetings, track sales, campaign performances, collaborate with your team, reach customers through instant support feature, just to name a few.
Zoho CRM comes with a powerful automation workflow. It supports logical conditions that allow you to automate most of your sales funnels and pipeline. It will help you save time by automatically handling some of the most important tasks in your marketing pipeline.
You don’t have to be a pro to use Zoho CRM. It has an AI-powered sales assistant named Zia. The Zia assistant will help you with everything you need inside the Zoho CRM.
Using Zia, you can access any data you need from the CRM. It also predicts the lead nature and determines the group of leads that are likely to convert. SO you can pay more attention to potential hot-buyers instead of cold-prospects.
It also alerts you about the tasks, notifications, and schedule. What’s more interesting is that Zoho XRM will also show when to contact the leads if you want to get the highest conversion rate.
Some of the best Zoho CRM features are:
- Streamline lead nurturing.
- Easy-to-use email editor.
- Power pipeline automation with segmentation and tagging.
- Deal management.
- Sales funnel workflow automation.
- Team workflow automation.
- CommandCenter to coordinate and manage multi-tasks efficiently.
- Sales process builder
- Connects with calls and SMS
- In-depth insights about your CRM performance at every level.
- G-Suite and Office 365.
- Spreadsheets import.
- Invoice and payment processing.
- Zia assistant powered by AI to predict leads & sales. Voice assistant support with macro suggestions to make the most out of Zoho.
Zoho CRM has many more features that make it a unique CRM and sales tool. It has the capabilities to help you become more productive with your sales strategy.
It has four plans to choose from:
- Standard: $12/month
- Professional: $20/month
- Enterprise: $35/month
- Ultimate: $45/month
Compared to most, Zoho CRM is very affordable.
6. Freshworks CRM
Freshworks’ main motive is to eliminate the use of multiple tools for businesses. It combines multiple sales tools under one roof, allowing you to spend more time on building better products.
Just like others on this list, Freshworks is also a cloud CRM built for large to small scale businesses.
It is part of the Freshworks suite of digital growth products. Freshworks CRM is both powerful and full of time-saving automation features.
It is easy to use and comes with tons of helpful software integrate with the CRM to help you stay productive, manage clients and team as well as grow your sales numbers.
With few clicks using the drag and move editor, you can build high-converting lead pipelines and sales funnels.
It integrates with hundreds of third-party software. And it also integrates with Freshowkrs’ own suite of tools, such as their customer support software. This easy integration allows you to enhance the scope of your CRM further.
Freshworks CRM is also powered by A.I. called Freddy. The AI allows you to identify potential leads, deliver engaging content, close the deals, and lead nurture automation suggestions.
Following are the best Freshworks CRM features:
- Mobile CRM to manage sales and customer support on the go.
- Send personalized emails with automation and event tracking.
- Email scheduling.
- Offer phone, chat, or ticker support to customers.
- Advanced Analytics and CRM insights with custom reports and report schedules.
- Easy to use opt-in form builder to capture leads.
- 360° customer view by tracking and gaining insights on customer interaction.
- Retargeting emails based on events.
- Cusomter catrgorxatin.
Freshworks pricing starts at $29/month. They also offer a 21-day free trial.
You may know GetResponse as an email marketing software. It is one of the oldest and most popular email marketing services.
It is not a CRM at the core, but it has something no other tool offers. A CRM isn’t just a tool for reaching customers and increase profit, it is also used to close potential prospects.
GetResponse now allows you to build sales funnels to help you sell products with ease.
They recently released a new software called Conversion Funnel. It is basically a sales automation tool that helps people build sales funnels and sell products.
It is the best sales funnel builder for beginners as you can simply choose a template depending on your requirements. It has pre-built funnels for various marketing campaigns such as lead nurture, selling products, promoting webinars, and so on.
You don’t need to hire a developer or a marketer. Simply fill in the blanks in the sales funnel templates, and GetResponse will handle the rest.
Right from listing products, building landing pages, adding opt-in forms to processing payments, and promoting through Facebook Ads. It has everything integrated under one dashboard.
Keep in mind you won’t be able to provide support to your customers using GetResponse. For that purpose, you will have to use separate software such as LiveChat.
Below are some of the GetResponse features:
- Sales funnel templates to build high-conversion funnels quickly, without guesswork.
- Payment processor and checkout page inbuilt.
- Email marketing automation + transactional emails.
- Geotargeted email campaigns.
- Facebook Ads publisher and insights dashboard.
- Retarget website visitors and e-commerce site visitors with emails and social media ads.
- Custom workflow allows you to build automation of your choice from scratch with the visual editor.
- Segmentation and tagging for leads
- Webinar software integrated.
- Integrates with 120+ SaaS and cloud apps.
- 8 languages supported.
- Run an affiliate program for your business.
The pricing and plans for GetResponse start at $15/month.
Conclusion: What’s the Best CRM Software?
My suggestion would be to go with Keap if you’re looking for a powerful CRM to scale your business. It provides you tools and solutions tailored for your business. The custom CRM that Keap offers along with its sister software InfusionSoft is unparalleled.
If you’re looking for a good way to get started with sales and marketing, you’d be better with either HubSpot or GetResponse. They both are beginner-friendly and come with essential CRM features. You’ll also get tons of training material with both these tools to further educate yourself and learn the in-and-outs of CRMs.