As a business owner, you know how important feedback is.
Without feedback, there’s no way you or your organization can improve.
And with improvement, your customers and employees are happy, meaning that your business will skyrocket.
However, to make getting feedback as straightforward as possible, you need to get some tools for it.
So in this article, you’ll learn about the fifteen best user feedback tools, apps and software.
First, let’s start with Podium.
It’s a platform that aims to give you easy-to-use tools for getting more customers and giving them a better experience. And it does that quite well, thanks to its list of features.
Podium gives you multiple ways to get feedback. These include adding reviews to your website and implementing a live chat. That’s great as it lets your customers provide feedback in multiple ways.
It also has some payment tools available. With this software, your customers can fulfill their orders. But what makes this great is that by adding to your website payment process, you can create text payments and more.
And to top it all off, Podium is effortless to use. That’s primarily thanks to the well-designed interface, so you should be familiar with this platform in a couple of hours instead of days.
- Ability to create live chat and video chat!
- Payment lets you create a seamless payment process to grow your business.
- Make leaving reviews effortless through simple text review invitations.
- Get feedback through reviews & live chat.
- Easy to Use Interface
- Great Payment tools
- High-End Pricing
While SurveyMonkey might be a tool for creating fun quizzes, that doesn’t mean it won’t work for getting feedback.
Don’t believe us? Well, here’s why:
It has over 230+ surveys to choose from. Each one is created for different purposes, which helps you boost your survey creation speed drastically.
SurveyMonkey lets you create as complex surveys as you’d want. That’s thanks to the 13 different question types and being able to add logic jumps and much more.
But what impresses me the most is how SurveyMonkey has been able to add so much functionality without making it difficult to use. That’s because the interface is exceptionally well done!
- 230+ surveys to choose from, letting you make survey-making easy.
- 13 Question types allow you to create advanced surveys that get the feedback you need.
- Data reporting tools give you invaluable insight into how well your surveys performed.
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- 230+ survey templates
- Ability to Create Complex Surveys
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- 230+ survey templates
- Ability to Create Complex Surveys
HubSpot isn’t a tool that specializes in feedback. That’s because it primarily functions as a CRM.
However, it has a lot of marketing tools built-in, including for getting feedback. So, how well does it compare? Well, here are some benefits of using it:
HubSpot Customer Service Hub has omnichannel messaging. That means you can message through different channels but in one place. That helps you and your customer service team work more efficiently.
Additionally, you can start using it now, no matter your feedback tool budget. That’s because there’s a free plan which lets you get familiar with this platform without paying a dime.
- Help desk automation takes some burden off of customer service, increasing its quality.
- Create custom surveys to get valuable insight into your customers’ feelings about your company and products.
- Connect your team’s email, live chat, and Facebook Messenger to one shared inbox for increased productivity.
- All-in-One Marketing Tool
- Free Plan Available
- Omni-Channel Messaging
- Customer Service Hub is Limited
Continuing down the list, we have Typeform. It’s yet another quiz maker that you can use to get feedback from your customers and employees. And it does that very well, thanks to the impressive list of features!
You can create pretty advanced surveys. For example, you could generate logic jumps that automatically skip questions based on the responder’s answers. That helps you get more detailed explanations.
Typeform also has a variety of integrations. Not only does that help you store and organize your data on another platform, but it will also let you create automation to boost your productivity.
Typeform has many templates to choose from. Each one is well-designed and made for different purposes. That helps you boost your survey creation speed.
- Easy to use survey builder.
- In-depth analytics lets you get the necessary data where you need to improve.
- Integrates with various tools, including Slack, Mailchimp, and Zapier.
- Use logic jumps to enable automatic customization.
- Variety of Integrations for organizing your data
- Wide Range of Templates
- Restrictive free plan
Next up, we have InMoment. It’s a unique business solution that helps you improve your customer, employee, and user experience. It does that by giving you some fantastic benefits:
What impresses me the most is their AI-powered Listening. With this feature, your employee gives you the most detailed reply. It does that by automatically asking more questions about their experience.
InMoment comes with an excellent analytics page. It’s well-designed, which makes it easy to understand how well you perform.
It also comes with action planning tools. This way, you and your team will not only collect feedback but act on it. For example, you can prioritize the most important actions, assign them to people and see your business grow.
- AI-powered cross-channel listening allows you to get deeper and more detailed feedback.
- InMoment lets you improve your business in various sectors: your customer-, employee-, market research-, and user experience.
- Have all your data sources in one place to spend less time wrestling with data and more time taking action.
- AI-Powered Listening
- Highly Detailed Analytics
- Great Action Planning Tools
- Learning Curve
6. XM Discover
Previously known as Clarabridge, XM Discover is yet another impressive user feedback tool for any startup. That’s because of the many great features it has!
XM Discover lets you connect all your contact sources in one. That includes your calls, live chat, emails, and even surveys. That makes it easy to do customer service as everything is on one platform.
XM Discover lets you create a custom dashboard. With this app, you can fine-tune how your dashboard looks, helping you boost your team’s productivity.
But that’s not all it offers. It has many great features to talk about.
For example, there’s the Effort score. That metric will help you quickly understand how much effort your customers used to research and buy your products. That allows you to make better data-driven decisions.
- XM Discover’s Effort Score lets you quickly understand how much effort your customers use while researching or buying products. That helps you make better data-driven decisions.
- Easily categorize your customer data for superb accuracy.
- Gain insight into how your customers feel thanks to Clarabridge’s AI-powered semantic analysis model.
- Connect all contact sources in one: calls, surveys, emails, etc.
- Great Range of Features
- Custom Dashboards
- Limited Customization
Continuing down the list, we have Delighted. It’s a feedback tool that aims to be the fastest and easiest way to gather actionable feedback from your customers and employees. It does that by providing you with the following features:
Delighted gives you a multi-channel delivery. That means you won’t only need to limit yourself from getting feedback on your website only. Instead, you can get feedback from email, website, and link surveys.
But what makes it better is that Delighted is well-designed!
Thanks to its simple and clean interface, it’s straightforward to use. And to top it all off, you get an excellent analytics page. With this feature, it’s easy to find some actionable insight into where you and your team can improve.
- Delighted protects your brand by ensuring that no one gets too many surveys.
- You can automate surveying by time interval or trigger surveys to measure your team’s performance.
- You can filter your feedback by tags, keywords, time periods, and scores.
- Simple and Easy to Use
- Multi-Channel Delivery
- Great Analytics
- Data Export
Next up, we have Survicate. Just like with SurveyMonkey, Survicate also lets you create some great surveys. It does that by providing you with some impressive features:
Survicate has more than 125 survey templates to choose from! While that might now be as impressive as SurveyMonkey’s template amount, each Survicate template is well-designed and fulfills a different purpose.
Additionally, with an impressive collection of templates, Survicate allows you to create surveys for different channels. That includes emails, websites, mobile, and even link surveys.
So no matter where your customer base is, they can quickly fulfill them there.
And to top it all off, Survicate sends you automatic reports. This way, whenever you’re checking your emails, you’ll periodically get some insight into how your surveys perform without having to log in to the dashboard.
- Create Smart surveys with skip logic, custom actions, and redirects.
- Receive automated reports in your mailbox to see how your surveys perform.
- Integrate with many business tools such as HubSpot, Slack, Zendesk, and others.
- 125+ Survey Templates
- Surveys from multiple platforms: Email, link, Web, and Mobile Surveys
- Automatic Reports
- No Universal Surveys
Next up, we have Mopinion. It’s a feedback tool that allows you to easily create surveys for multiple channels: your website, apps, and even feedback.
It comes with some great benefits:
Mopinion has a great drag-and-drop builder. That makes it extremely easy to create your surveys easily. However, what makes this even better is that you can create them for multiple channels like your channel, apps, and even email.
Along with having a great builder, another thing that I love is how you can customize those surveys. That way, you can ensure that they fit with your brand as you can add your brand colors and logo.
- Get feedback on multiple platforms: your website, apps, and email.
- Integrate with many tools such as Slack, Trello, and Asana.
- Drag and Drop Builder
- Adaptive Design
- Has a Slight Learning Curve
There are more ways to get feedback other than feedback surveys and customer service.
Along with that, eCommerce owners can get feedback on products through reviews. And one of the best ways to implement it is through TrustPilot, and here’s why:
TrustPilot is a popular third-party tool for reviews. While that, itself, might not sound so good, it has a significant impact on your business. That’s because your brand will be more trusted when you have Trustpilot reviews.
But that’s not all!
It also comes with fraud detection. With this enabled, TrustPilot will check all your reviews and see if the person purchased or not. That helps you be protected from fake reviews.
TrustPilot also comes with an analytics page. With this analytics page, you can see how satisfied your customers are with your products and where you need to improve still.
- Trustpilot has support for Google Seller Ratings.
- Automated review reminders make it easy to get customer reviews after your customer has purchased something.
- Social sharing
- Popular Tool for Reviews
- Fraud Detection
- Review Analytics
- Fake Reviews are common.
Continuing down the list, we have Parlor.io. It’s a user relationship management tool that helps you deeply understand your users to drive more revenue and guarantee long-term retention. It does that by giving you the following benefits.
Parlor.io is an all-in-one VoU (Voice of the User) for software companies. That means Parlor supports your entire user feedback loop, saving you from using multiple tools just to get the feedback on your apps.
It has some intelligent AI features. For example, there’s the User Intent Tracking. It tracks your user behavior, which will create automation to empower your teams with data and understand their users in the best way possible.
Parlor.io also has some great integrations. You can share data through your favorite business tools like HubSpot, Slack, Intercom, and more.
- Collect and organize feedback and import it to different sources like Salesforce, Excel, Slack, HubSpot, and more.
- Use Parlor to identify and organize your request based on the size of the impact.
- Parlor’s URM learns from historical data to automate how you respond in real-time.
- All-in-One VoU
- User Intent Tracking
- Great Integrations
Next up, we have Feedbackify. It’s a simple yet powerful solution to your feedback problem. That’s because of the following reasons:
First, Feedbackify is extremely simple to use. All you need is a couple of minutes for the installation, and you’re done!
Then you can start getting feedback quickly. Additionally, you can further customize your feedback surveys to work better for your business. You can add your logos and brand colors to make them unique to your business.
But this tool is different from other feedback solutions because Feedbackify takes privacy extremely seriously. With this tool, your users won’t have to tell you their contact information. Instead, they can submit their answers anonymously.
- Drag-and-drop form editor
- Customer private information is protected
- Easy & Quick Install
- Simple to Use
- Add Your Own Branding
- Outdated Look
Besides surveys and reviews, there are even more ways to get feedback. And with Hotjar, you can get even further data through heatmaps and screen recordings. And that’s an excellent tool for a couple of reasons.
Hotjar gives you multiple feedback options. Along with doing surveys, you can get information through other ways. For example, you could install a heatmap that shows you where your website visitors click.
You’ve also got a detailed analytics page. With it, you can get all the necessary data to make good decisions. And the best part? It’s exceptionally well-designed as it’s easy to see your statistics.
And to top it all off, Hotjar has a free version available. So, you can start using it today and only pay for it once you get familiar with and enjoy using it.
- Recordings let you see exactly where your client gets frustrated
- Create surveys to get feedback straight from your audience.
- Free Version Available
- Multiple Feedback Options
- Detailed Analytics Tools
- A Slight Learning Curve
Userbrain is yet another impressive feedback tool. What makes this special is that instead of surveys, heatmaps, and reviews, Userbrain gives you feedback in a particular way.
Here are how it works and the benefits it offers you:
Userbrain gives you the most detailed feedback. That’s because instead of getting feedback through the mentioned ways, you get feedback through qualified testers. This way, you’ll know exactly how your website performs and where to improve.
And to make it even better, it’s effortless to use Userbrain. That’s thanks to the unique interface. With this tool, you can easily create tasks for your testers to do and give feedback. And to top it all off, Userbrain is available globally.
However, if you’re looking to use it, be sure to pay a premium. That’s because you’ll have to pay for each tester, which can quickly increase the costs. But then again, you’ll get the most accurate data.
- User recordings let you hear and see precisely what is bothering them.
- Easily create tasks for your testers to try out.
- 85,000+ qualified testers ready to give you feedback.
- Get the Most Detailed Feedback
- Available Globally
- Easy to Use
- High-End Pricing for the Most Accurate Data
And ending this list, we have UserReport. It’s yet another impressive tool for getting customer and employee feedback. That’s for the following reasons.
UserReport gives you multiple feedback tools. That includes Feedback Widgets and Surveys. That helps you get data through numerous ways, which allows you to make better improvements.
Additionally, all the surveys and feedback widgets can be customized to fit your brand. Not only can you change the colors, but you can also add your company logo. That helps you stand out from the crowd and look professional.
UserReport has a free plan available. That way, you can try it out without having to pay a dime for it.
- Net Promoter Score tells you how loyal your customers are to your company.
- Beautiful and Clear Reports let you get insight into your business performance.
- Feedback Widget allows your customers to report bugs and give ideas on how to improve your products or website.
- Multiple Feedback Tools
- Free Plan Available
- Custom Branding
And those were the fifteen best user feedback software.
So instead of wasting this knowledge, why not add yours today?
All you have to do is choose the one that fits your business the best, and then you’ll receive the feedback that will help you grow your business to new heights.