When it comes to affiliate marketing, one of the most critical parts of the business is the landing page. That is usually the deciding factor if your affiliate offer will get high conversions or not!
However, with so many page builder options, it might become challenging to find the best one for you! So in this blog post, we’ll tell you the fifteen best page builders out there, so you can start profiting.
So if that sounds interesting, then keep on reading.
Leadpages is our following recommendation!
That’s primarily because of the fantastic features it has.
To start with, Leadpages is effortless to use. Thanks to the well-designed drag-and-drop page builder, almost anyone can start creating a high-converting landing page within minutes. And with that saved time, you can begin profiting quicker than ever before.
What I love about this page builder is how it doesn’t limit your traffic; when compared to other competitors. For example, in Clickfunnels, if you pick the lowest tier, you can only get 20,000 visitors an *X* before you’re asked to upgrade.
Along with that, the list of integrations you have is quite impressive as well. For example, you could integrate with Google Analytics for further data on your traffic, *X*, etc.
- With their Drag-and-Drop builder, you can quickly create high-converting websites and landing pages.
- The Easy-to-Read Analytics page helps you understand how well your landing page is performing and where you need to improve.
- Hundreds of Integrations to help you automate further.
- Easy to Use
- No Traffic Limitations
- Great Integrations
- Lack of Customisation
When thinking about page builders for affiliate marketing, you probably won’t think about HubSpot first. While it might be a CRM, HubSpot also has quite a good landing page builder.
That’s because of a couple of reasons.
HubSpot has made it effortless to build your landing pages. That has a lot to do with the intuitive drag-and-drop page builder. And as an added benefit, you can also save section blocks for future use on your next landing page.
What I love about HubSpot’s landing page builder is that every page is responsive. That means the landing page looks great on every screen, which helps to increase your conversion rates.
When you consider the whole package you get with HubSpot (a CRM, landing page builder, and other marketing tools), there isn’t anything better for the value per dollar out there.
- Create section blocks to save elements for future landing pages
- Comes with email marketing, forms, live chat, and blogging tools
- 500+ integrations like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Salesforce
- All-in-One Marketing Tools
- Easy Drag-and-Drop Builder
- Mobile Optimized Landing Pages
- Limited Customization
ClickFunnels is a funnel builder platform designed to help you market, sell, and deliver their products and services online.
One of the coolest things about ClickFunnels is its user-friendly drag-and-drop editor. With just a few clicks, you can create captivating landing pages, opt-in forms, and order forms that catch the eye of potential customers.
ClickFunnels comes with a collection of ready-to-use templates, each designed for different types of marketing funnels.
Whether you’re after opt-ins, webinars, or sales, you’ll find a template that suits your needs.
ClickFunnels seamlessly connects with popular third-party tools like email marketing platforms, payment gateways, webinars, and affiliate management systems.
You can also test different versions of your funnels to find the winning combination that boosts your conversion rates. From headlines to images to the words you use, everything can be fine-tuned to perfection.
If you’re looking to create exclusive content or courses for your audience, ClickFunnels lets you build membership sites with secure logins, content delivery, and subscription management.
- Drag-and-Drop Editor makes it easy to create sales funnels within minutes.
- Backpack lets you run intelligent affiliate programs within your sales funnels.
- Create Smart Follow-up Emails, Texts, and Messages.
- A/B split testing capabilities
- Comprehensive analytics and tracking features
- Easy to Use
- Integrations With Other Marketing Tools
- Create secure membership sites to offer exclusive content
- High-End Pricing
GetResponse started as an email marketing tool. But now, they offer much more than that!
And one of these things they offer is a page builder, which you can use to create landing pages and websites if you wish so.
What I like about this platform is how intuitive the user interface is. All things are at the places you would expect, and creating landing pages has never been easier with their simple but powerful page builder.
That’s because GetResponse is extremely feature-rich!.
For example, you could create six different popups and choose between many blocks to choose from. That helps you make the exact landing page you’re looking for.
But what I love even more is the templates. There are over 200 landing page templates, each professionally designed and fulfilling a unique purpose. That will help you get started on your page even quicker.
- GetResponse Drag-and-Drop builder lets you build stunning websites, landing pages, and emails.
- Create 6 different Popups to drive more conversions
- Get real-time analytics with the GetResponse analytics page for actionable insight.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Professionally Designed Templates
- Mobile Optimization is time-consuming.
5. Swipe Pages
Continuing down the list, we have Swipe Pages! It’s another impressive landing page builder for any affiliate marketer. A lot of this has to do with the impressive feature list.
Swipe Page isn’t only an easy page builder, It also gives you a lot of flexibility when designing your pages. It has over 25+ elements that help you create anything from simple landing pages to advanced sales funnels.
Plus, the builder comes with 40+ templates to choose from. While that might sound small, it makes up for the quality, they’ve been created. All of them are professionally designed and are made for different purposes.
All the pages are well mobile optimized. That’s because each template is responsive, and also it allows you to create AMP pages, which boosts page load speed drastically for mobile users.
- Create AMP landing pages for lightning-fast load speeds for mobile.
- Simple Drag-and-Drop Builder lets you create fully responsive landing pages without writing a single line of code.
- Publish your landing pages to your domain.
- Flexible Landing Page Builder
- 40+ Professionally Designed Templates
- Mobile Optimized
- Big Learning Curve
Next up, we have Landingi. It’s an impressive landing page builder for a couple of reasons.
First, what impresses me the most is the number of templates. There are over 400+ landing page templates, meaning you’ll find something that works for you. And surprisingly, most of them are exceptionally well-designed.
Additionally, Landingi’s page builder has one unique feature called “Dynamic Text.” With it, you can create multiple different texts to test out which one performs better, increasing your conversion rates.
And lastly, like with Wishpond, Landingi also comes with services. With their assistance, you could get feedback on your landing page and even let them create a stunning landing page for you.
- Choose from 400+ stunning templates to accelerate your landing page creation.
- PageInsider helps you create more accessible and faster-landing pages with the help of AI.
- Hundreds of Integrations help you to automate your workflows further.
- 400+ Ready-to-Go Templates
- Dynamic Text
- Landing Page Design Services
- Lackluster Analytics page
At the #1 position, we have Unbounce.
This page builder is quite great. That’s because of the many great features it has.
For starters, let’s talk about the smart AI features!
With the AI-Powered smart builder, Unbounce allows you to create a higher converting landing page even if you’ve never done it before. For example, it can help you write better copy faster with little input and help you select the right elements based on your niche.
There’s also Smart Traffic that automatically sends visitors to the best-performing landing page.
Another thing that I love about Unbounce is how easy it is to build pages. Thanks to the great templates it comes with and the drag-and-drop builder.
And speaking of landing pages, Unbounce takes site speed exceptionally seriously. They’ve taken care of hosting, and they automatically optimize the images for fast load times.
- Create your sales funnels quickly with their Smart Builder
- Smart Traffic sends visitors to the best landing page after 50 visits, making you convert more effectively.
- Smart Copy helps you to write fantastic copy within minutes.
- Smart AI Features
- Easy to Build Landing Pages
- Fast Loading Times
- Customer Service
Continuing down the list, we have ShortStack.
It’s yet another impressive page builder for affiliate marketers. That is thanks to the many unique features it comes with.
For starters, what impresses me a lot is the templates. You can choose between hundreds of them, and all of them are well-designed. And to top it all off, you can customize all of them to your liking, thanks to the builder being feature-rich.
Additionally, to that, ShortStack also comes with an excellent analytics page. With it, you can see how your landing page is doing, giving you some actionable insight. But if that’s not enough, you can also integrate with Google Analytics for further data.
- ShortStack editor lets you create beautiful landing pages without any design experience.
- ShortStack enables you to distribute unique coupon codes through email.
- Add your landing pages to your site without the need for a developer.
- Hundreds of Templates
- Highly Customisable
- In-depth Analytics
- Slight Learning Curve
Next up, we have Wishpond. It’s a handy page builder, especially for giveaways. That’s because of the impressive features list it has.
Let’s talk about Wishpond’s landing page editor. It’s effortless to use, making it quick to create a stunning landing page. The speed is also boosted by the amount of professionally designed templates.
Wishpond also comes with great marketing tools. For example, it has tools for ads, SEO, leads, forms, etc. Plus, they also offer you a service where they’ll make all the marketing material for you.
- Hundreds of Integrations help you to automate your marketing further.
- All of your landing pages are both mobile and desktop optimized.
- Use Advanced Features to make your landing pages better optimized.
- Marketing Automation Tools
- Easy & Quick Landing Page Editor
- Easy contact transfer to CRMs
- Hard to create unique coupon codes for each person
Next up, we have Carrd!
It’s yet another impressive page builder for affiliate marketers. That’s because of a couple of reasons.
First, we have to mention the interface. It’s clean-looking and easy to use. That makes it easy to create stunning landing pages quickly.
Besides that, each template is well-designed. Each template is responsive, meaning that they look good whether the visitor is on desktop or mobile. Additionally, all of their landing pages load fast.
Oh, and did we mention that you can start building your landing pages for absolutely free?.
That helps you get a feel of this platform without investing a dime into it.
- Simple Drag-and-Drop Builder lets you create stunning landing pages with ease.
- All themes are responsive, meaning your landing page will look great in every screen size.
- Free Plan Available
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- Fast Websites
- No eCommerce Features
Ucraft is another great page builder for affiliate marketers. That’s primarily because of the many great features it has.
For starters, Ucraft doesn’t only give you a page builder to create landing pages. Instead, with them, you can do much more. For example, a built-in logo maker makes it a great way to start branding yourself!
Additionally, Ucraft lets you do something that most other page builders won’t do; create multilingual landing pages. This way, you can get a slight advantage as you’ll be targeting people in their languages, which will increase conversion rates.
- Use the Drag-and-Drop builder to create intuitive landing pages quickly.
- Hundreds of Integrations help you to automate your marketing further.
- 30+ Customizable Landing Page Templates
- Multilingual Landing Pages
- Team Management Settings
- Additional Features
- Doesn’t Connect to Third-Party Servers
Next up, we have LanderApp. This page builder is an excellent way for you to make some stunning landing pages for several reasons.
For starters, LanderApp is very well-designed. The interface is clean and understandable from the moment you get into it. That makes it extremely easy to use and helps you create landing pages faster than ever.
Additionally, to that, LanderApp also comes with an A/B testing tool. With it, you can test out up to three different landing pages and determine which one performs the best. That way, you can make better converting landing pages in the future.
And did we mention that LanderApp is free to use? That means you won’t have to pay a penny before knowing that LanderApp is made for you.
- A/B Testing Tool lets you test out multiple landing pages simultaneously to achieve more outstanding results.
- Choose from 100+ Ready-To-Use Templates.
- Simple to Use
- Free Plan Available
- A/B Testing Tool
- Lack of Customization Options
And now you know the fifteen best page builders for affiliate marketers. All that is left to do is pick the best one for you. For this, be sure to:
- Check the feature list & prices.
- And then pick one with the most value per dollar for you.
Then all that is left is to start building landing pages and getting commissions from your affiliate networks.