It shouldn’t come as a surprise that customer service is essential for any business.
Just think about it, would a customer buy from you again if they didn’t have excellent customer service.
The most probable answer is no. And to counteract that, you could get Olark and create a chat channel.
However, Olark isn’t for everyone!
So here are the best alternatives to Olark.
And the first on our list is Freshdesk! It’s a platform that aims to make customer service as effortless as possible.
And it does that very well! One of the best things about this platform is motivating people to do more calls. It uses Gamification to make answering calls and answering messages as easy as possible.
Plus, it also integrates with many different platforms.
That means you could be answering messages from your website, Messenger, and WhatsApp in one place. And to top it all off, there are over 300 integrations available thanks to Zapier.
But there’s one flaw that you should be aware of. One of the things Freshdesk needs to fix is that you could sync it with Google Workspace and Calendar.
But other than that, it’s an impressive platform for dealing with customer support.
- Gamification helps make customer service fun!
- Free Version
- 300+ Integrations
- Can’t Sync With Google Workspace and Calendar
- Collision detection lets you know if anyone else is working on a ticket already.
- Canned responses help you answer common tickets and save time.
- Gamification helps you to be motivated and do more work.
2. Pure Chat
Second, on our list is Pure Chat.
It is an impressive Olark alternative.
First, let me tell you about its unique feature: a mobile app. This app is exceptionally well made. It’s very intuitive and helps you to be more productive.
That’s because you can respond to your client’s messages even if you’re not in the office.
Additionally, to those features, it also has a highly customizable chat. That means you can make this chat option seamlessly integrated into your website.
However, like every other platform on the list, it has its flaws.
One of the biggest ones is that it might be a bit hard to start with. For first-time users, it could be challenging to begin and understand how everything works.
But once you’re familiar, this is a fantastic alternative to Olark.
- Great Mobile App to Respond on the go
- Easy to use
- Highly Customizable Chat
- Hard to Start
- Pure Chat mobile app lets you respond to clients whenever you need it, even if you’re not at the office!
- The integrated analytics and contact history solution helps your organization optimize every interaction.
LiveAgent is yet another superb solution to your customer service needs.
That’s for many reasons, but what sets this apart is how much it offers in the package.
Not only will you get a chatbot, but you’ll also be able to collect calls and emails on the same platform. That makes it extremely easy to keep track of everything and not miss a ticket.
Additionally, to that, LiveAgent also has some excellent team collaboration tools.
For example, you could assign tickets to specific agents or departments or split a ticket between multiple agents to solve a complex problem together.
But that’s not all! Another fantastic feature of this platform is its analytics page.
That helps you to see how well you’ve done. For example, you could check how long it takes for an agent to complete a ticker, evaluate each agent’s performance, and more!
However, there’s also a flaw you should know about. One of the features, Knowledge Base, isn’t as good as you’d hope.
So be ready to run into any problems. Nevertheless, it’s a fantastic chat support platform to pick!
- 3-in-1 Solution: Chatbot, Calls, Emails
- Great Team Collaboration
- In-depth Analytics
- Knowledge Base requires a bit more work.
- The all-in-One solution helps you answer all ticket ids in one place, boosting productivity.
- Team Collaboration tools like Split Tickets or Responsibility help your team to work in the most efficient manner.
Next on our list is Intercom.
That is one of the most trusted message bots out there and for a great reason. For starters, Intercom is extremely easy to use thanks to its simple interface.
But that’s not all!
They’ve made sure that your chat will look fantastic on both mobile and desktop. And to top it all off, you also get over 300+ integrations that help you make customer service even more effortless.
However, there is one flaw with it. Where this platform falls short is that you cannot integrate it with other channels like Messenger.
That means you’re going to have multiple message channels!
- Easy-To-Use Interface
- 300+ Integrations
- Highly Customizable Chatbot
- It can only be integrated into your Website and App.
- With 300+ integrations, you can make customer service easier than ever.
- Seamless experience with desktop and mobile ensures your clients will have a good experience with your business messenger.
5. HelpCrunch Live Chat
Next up is HelpCrunch Live Chat. That’s another fantastic live chat support platform. Like the previous one, HelpCrunch is also more than just a live chat.
Additionally, you can also collect emails.
Additionally, Helpcrunch is hugely customizable.
You can customize the color, add your logos, and even change the welcome message to make it suit your branding. And if you were using something different, then migrating to HelpCrunch is both easy and free.
However, there’s a flaw you should know about. Unlike the previously mentioned platforms, this doesn’t have any automation or chatbots.
For them, it’s more important to have a human touch instead of a bot taking over.
While that might be true, it doesn’t hurt to make customer service easier to do. However, if you don’t mind this, HelpCrunch is a handy tool for your arsenal.
- All-in-one package: live chat, email
- Highly Customizable
- Free & Easy Migration
- No Chatbot
- Free & Easy Migration makes switching from other apps easy.
- A detailed analytics page helps you identify any issues in your customer service.
Continuing the list is ChatSupport! It’s an incredible platform looking to help you convert and help visitors become customers with their live chat.
What makes it that great is that the interface is clean-looking and very easy to use. That makes answering your potential customers a breeze.
But if you don’t want to do that, then ChatSupport has another trick up its sleeves.
You could actually hire them to do the customer support themselves.
That means you won’t have to worry about another client’s questions and focus on other essential jobs like marketing or product launches.
However, you should know a few flaws about this platform. First, ChatSupport isn’t as highly customizable as other platforms on this list. Also, just like with HelpCrunch, this doesn’t have any chatbots.
But after those cons, it’s still an imposing live chat platform. Plus, there’s a free version available!
- Clean & Easy-to-Use Interface
- Let ChatSupport Do Your Customer Service 24/7
- Free Version Available
- Lack of Customization options
- No Chat Support
- Brand personalized widgets help you to create a widget that suits your brand and website.
- Custom survey forms help you embrace feedback and improve your customer service.
- Pop-up widgets help you proactively engage with visitors.
Ticksy is yet another fantastic alternative platform for Olark. What sets this one apart are the two types of support tickets it offers:
- Private ticket is the usual live chat support. You and a customer try to solve a problem with no one else around.
- And public tickets are at the counter opposite! These tickets work like forums. Someone posts a question, and everyone can answer the questions, whether it’s the staff or not.
Additionally to the two different tickets, this platform is also straightforward to use, thanks to its intuitive interface.
And as an added benefit, you can also make your chat support multilingual.
But just like with all the other platforms, Ticksy also has some flaws!
One of the biggest problems with Ticksy is that there’s a lack of platforms Ticksy integrates with. Additionally, according to some reviewers, Ticksy lacks support in the support section.
But other than those two flaws, Ticksy is a unique live chat support platform for your business.
- Intuitive to Use
- Public & Private Tickets
- Multilingual Chat Support
- Lack of Platforms & Support
- Private & Public Tickets help you and your customers get better support, faster.
- Multilingual live chats help you to give support in various languages.
Coming up is HelpNinja.
This platform aims to help your business deal with customer problems without ticket ids. Instead, it tries to make it more conversational!
But that’s not all that is good about it.
I love this platform the most because it helps customer service to become better. After every conversation with the customer, the client can rate their experience.
That is extremely valuable as it tells us who needs to improve.
Also, HelpNinja comes with some valuable automation. For example, you can make it answer the most frequently asked questions.
That will help you remove any repeat questions, making your work more effortless than ever before.
However, there is one flaw you should know about. Where HelpNinja still needs to work is with their mobile apps. There are multiple aspects where their app lacks when compared to Pure Chat.
Nevertheless, this platform is fantastic for making your customer service more accessible.
- Easy to Use
- Customer Rating Gives Valuable Insight
- Automation to Make Your Work Easier
- The mobile app needs some work.
- HelpNinja dashboard has everything in one place, making it easy to communicate with customers from multiple mailboxes faster.
- Workflows help you to automate various tasks, making your work more efficient.
Continuing down the list is a live chat support platform called Kommunicate.
What it tries to do, is help you get the best of both AI and human support by helping you build AI chatbots without knowing how to code.
And that it does well! There are many ways this platform can help you out.
For example, you can make the chatbot suggest products, sign them up for your newsletters, and notify them when customer service members are away.
However, there are a few flaws with this platform. One of the biggest problems is that a few integrations are missing. For example, if your team uses Slack, then you won’t be able to integrate it with Kommunicate.
But other than that, it’s an outstanding live chat platform!
- Great Documentation
- Great Customization
- Excellent Automation Opportunities: Away Messages, Welcome messages, etc.
- Some Integrations Missing
- Codeless bot integration helps you to create complex chatbots without using any code!
- In-chat Lead Collection forms help you to gather contact details easily.
So, those were the nine best alternatives to Olark.
And whatever platform you choose, know there is no wrong answer.
Each of them is amazing for its own reasons and will help you make customer support effortless.