Are you one of the many folks who are dissatisfied with SurveyMonkey? Are you confused as to what to use in place of SurveyMonkey? If yes, then you’ve landed at the right place. In this article, we’ll provide you our verdict on the best SurveyMonkey alternatives available.
No doubt, surveys are essential for gathering general and client feedback, views, complaints, and ideas.
SurveyMonkey is a web-based survey tool that allows you to develop and manage professional online surveys. It is a well-known and effective internet application. However, SurveyMonkey has its own set of flaws, and as a result, people are looking for other survey alternatives that are both efficient and simple.
Let us be clear: we are not stating SurveyMonkey is awful; it is good, but the alternatives are far better, so why compromise?
The listing of 9 Top SurveyMonkey alternatives provided below would undoubtedly meet all of your requirements. So let’s get started.
SurveySparrow is a powerful alternative to SurveyMonkey and is perfect for those looking for large customization options to design their surveys. With SurveySparrow, you can add background images to your survey, CSS, buttons, and whatnot.
SurveySparrow enables you to convert surveys into chats. SurveySparrow’s conversational interface allows the user to create and post extremely compelling surveys that provide a friendly conversation.
SurveySparrow recurring Surveys let you conduct surveys frequently to monitor the pace of your customers or employees. In addition, SurveySparrow’s simple share feature helps you send your polls via Internet, Smartphone, Facebook, and mail to gather input from your core demographic.
You could design a comprehensive questionnaire with SurveySparrow by combining the appropriate question types wherever they are required. You may also utilize the analytics of the surveys to capture real-time leads for your website.
You can create surveys with a 40% better survey completion percentage using SurveySparrow. To turn surveys into meaningful conversations, this only presents one question at a time. With SurveySparrow, users can pick from a variety of question formats.
- SurveySparrow offers excellent customer support available 24/7 to resolve your queries.
- It has a matrix question type- You can ask multiple questions from respondents at one time.
- It provides rich insights by monitoring surveys and generating real-time in-depth results.
- It supports multi-device functionality that allows participants to answer questions from any preferred device within no time.
- It has limited features and design options available to create surveys.
- SurveySparrow’s chat theme does not support multiple rows. For long answers, some chats might not be visible.
- The reporting and analysis of surveys need improvement as export data do not display custom answers and can only be read online.
Pricing for SurveySparrow begins at $19.00 per element per month. A basic version is available. A trial period of SurveySparrow is also offered.
There are 5 plans offered to the customer, spanning from Free to Elite. Users can select between quarterly or annual billing, as well as pro-rated refunds. The price plans available are:
- Basic Free Plan ($0)
- Starter Plan ($19)
- Premium Plan ($49)
- Enterprise Plan ($149;
- and Elite Plan
Typeform is a very adaptable SurveyMonkey alternative that allows you to create beautiful forms for your survey participants. The platform provides a lot of freedom when it comes to developing polls, surveys, and questionnaires. The presence of pre-built templates and an engaging design in Typeform speeds up and simplifies the designing process.
Other noteworthy features of Typeform include its intuitive interface, HubSpot integration, conversion tracking, team collaboration, analysis tools, and many more.
- Typeform has a highly intuitive interface and beautiful design.
- It is simple to build forms, quizzes, surveys, and questionnaires with Typeform.
- An incredible level of integrations and customization options are available in Typeform.
- Typeform only provides email assistance, which might be inconvenient because you must first fill out a form outlining your situation.
- The company lacks satisfactory customer service and delays in providing answers to most requests.
While Typeform has a free version, almost all of the software’s top functions will cost you a lot of money. In addition, Typeform’s free version is severely limited in comparison to the paid plans. For example, you may only construct three forms at a period, each with a maximum of ten questions and no logic jumps. Furthermore, you are limited to 100 answers per month.
Typeform’s paid subscriptions begin at $35 per month for the Essentials plan, which gives you access to the majority of the software’s features. You get an infinite amount of questions and surveys and the opportunity to accept payments using Typeform along with personalized form branding, and up to three logic hops perform.
For $50 a month, you can get 5,000 replies each month and an endless amount of logic jumps perform with the Professional plan. If you want a larger response threshold, the Premium plan is available for $70 per month.
3. Zoho Survey
Zoho Survey is an excellent substitute for SurveyMonkey. Many people like the customizing opportunity in the Zoho survey, and the pricing levels are also reasonable.
Zoho questions strike an excellent compromise between having more capabilities than Google Forms and being easier to use than SurveyMonkey. In addition, it provides more than 25 question types to create a compelling survey for beginners.
Among the many features, Zoho Survey has an intuitive drag and drop tool, conditional ‘skip’ logic, over 200 customizable templates, question scoring, hundreds of integrations, and multilingual support.
Another essential aspect of the Zoho survey is the flexibility and customization it provides to the customers. You can make pleasing surveys with a large number of customizable themes and promote your brand largely.
In addition to this, the Zoho survey also generates fully customizable reports that help you track your survey results quickly and accurately. To sum it off, Zoho Surveys is extremely easy and fruitful to use.
- It comes with 25 question types which are pretty impressive for starters.
- Zoho support is pretty quick and troubleshoots the issues effectively.
- It comes with a simple UI and builder to design in-depth surveys.
- The integration of the Zoho survey with other Zoho apps, including Zoho CRM, Zoho Analytics, is excellent.
- The logic feature is simple yet perplexing. The logic feature appears to be rather dumb when compared to most of the survey-taking applications.
- Users perceive the Zoho survey UI to be tedious and dull to use.
The Pricing of Zoho Surveys starts at $20 per month, where you get unlimited questions or responses. It also provides a free version which is limited to 10 questions and 100 responses.
4. Google Forms
Google Forms is an all-in-one free, easy, and simple SurveyMonkey alternative for organizing online surveys. Anyone with a Google account may access it. The number of surveys, the questions in the surveys, and the responses are limitless with Google forms. As a result, it is regarded as the greatest free survey platform in the industry.
With Google Forms, you can effortlessly create quizzes and provide immediate scores based on the responses. You may use drop-down menus, multiple-choice questions, or ask respondents to upload a file to a question.
Support for Google Forms is quite restricted for normal users, which is understandable considering it is a free service. For users who purchase G Suite receive significantly more technical assistance. Google’s support service is available by mail, cell phone, or live chats 24 hours a day, seven days a week, within work hours.
It’s difficult to go away with Google Forms because it’s free for personal use, with no limit to the number of forms or answers you may receive. The platform is designed to be as simple as possible, yet integrating with the larger G Suite environment is beneficial for collaboration and statistical analysis.
- Google forms are free to use.
- Designing survey questions with Google forms is super easy.
- It saves your time and efforts by automatically saving your forms every time in Google drive.
- The types of questions you may use in your questionnaires, unfortunately, are limited in Google forms.
- You cannot include questions with graphic material in your surveys.
- The feature set of Google forms is relatively basic.
- It is only suitable for typical questions and surveys.
SoGoSurvey is another robust survey monkey alternative that helps businesses design surveys, polls, quizzes, and forms. SoGoSurvey, like its similarly styled alternatives, efficiently balances convenience of use with functionality.
SoGoSurvey completely overhauled its survey-building user interface by adding contemporary features like animations for buttons. For example, one may examine question types by selecting the little “eye” symbol on the Question Preference keys. In terms of functionality, the software now features a drag-and-drop interface for adding questions to sections.
Once you design a survey with SoGoSurvey, its-real time analytics feature will begin to track your survey results. You can also share the survey performance reports with your employees or colleagues whenever you want.
- Its user interface is very simple and modern.
- SoGoSurvey provides a bulk editing feature to edit your surveys, quizzes, and forms quickly.
- There are advanced support options available with SoGoSurvey.
- The email templates are limited, so you may find them lacking.
- There are fewer question types in SoGoSurvey as compared to other alternatives.
- The survey logic can be based on only one question.
The SoGoSurvey offers a 10 day free trial period along with three premium plans- Plus, Pro, and Premium priced at $25, $40, and $99, respectively.
LimeSurvey is a 100% open source SurveyMonkey alternative that provides a wide range of features to create a responsive survey. It comes with an easy-to-use editor, 28 question types, custom reporting features, skip logic, anonymized responses, multilingual support, and robust community support.
For surveys that need translations, LimeSurvey offers support for over 80 languages. The 28 question types give you a broader choice to create surveys ranging from simple to complex and semantic differential questions.
Another fantastic feature of LimeSurvey is the quota management feature that allows users to keep the respondents targeting precise to ensure that you get the desired feedback for your surveys and questionnaires. Further, skip logic functionality will enable respondents to skip unnecessary questions based on previous answers, and an in-built assessment score allows you to track real-time results for your surveys.
- With LimeSurvey, it’s easier to build forms and create questionnaires.
- The user interface of LimeSurvey is easy to use and intuitive.
- It is easy to organize the collected data or responses in LimeSurvey.
- LimeSurvey provides varied types of questions and large customizable options.
- The official LimeSurvey website is very much confusing and complicated to access.
- The customer support of LimeSurvey is limited and unsatisfactory.
The LimeSurvey pricing starts at $11.00 per month. It offers four paid plans- surveyor premium, basic, expert, and enterprise priced at $11.00, $24, $285, and $849 per month. LimeSurvey also offers a free option that has limited features.
QuestionPro is an advanced survey tool and an excellent alternative to SurveyMonkey that is extremely easy to use, whether you’re a beginner or a professional. In addition, it offers a variety of configurable settings to create exceptional online surveys for various purposes.
With question pro, it is easy to customize the theme of your forms and surveys, along with the option to add logos, colours, and fonts to it. In addition, it has all of the expected graphical, media, sound, and uploading functions to make your surveys enjoyable.
Another distinctive feature of QuestionPro is its seamless collaboration that allows your whole team to collaborate and work smoothly. In comparison to SurveyMonkey, the collaboration feature of QuestionPro is highly productive and valuable.
The outstanding quality of its customer service team is what sets Question Pro apart. The customer representatives are well-trained, knowledgeable, efficient, and polite. Live assistance is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and the staff is quite knowledgeable about the product, which is highly impressive.
- Question pro provides detailed analytics features. You can easily transfer the responses into graphs and easy to comprehend reports.
- It allows multiple users to access the data simultaneously to increase the efficiency of your work.
- The surveys created with question pro are mobile-friendly and compatible with all types of devices.
- The User interface of question pro is quite basic and very outdated compared to the alternatives, which is why it might not be all that fantastic.
- Several consumers are also dissatisfied with the shifting costs, which have ruined their otherwise satisfactory opinion with this application.
The advanced plan is priced at $85 per month. There is also a free version you can get with QuestionPro, and it allows you to design and deploy email surveys and generate real-time results based on your survey performance.
Qualtrics Research Core is one of the most advanced SurveyMonkey alternatives that can build incredibly simple and detailed research questionnaires. The software comes up with pre-built templates, 100+ question types, and an easy drag and drop tool to effortlessly design professional surveys.
Qualtrics allows you to create surveys easily in real-time and integrate them with powerful integrations like Marketo, SalesForce, and other systems. However, one of the mind-blowing features that set Qualtrics apart from the other alternatives is its ExpertReview. It is an analysis tool that studies all your survey questions in real-time and offers personalized suggestions for your questions to boost the response rate.
- It comes with a highly customizable interface and a wide variety of tools.
- A comprehensive library of ready-to-use customizable templates is available in Qualtrics.
- In-build AI tool to monitor your survey in real-time and offers suggestions to improve your survey questions.
- Qualtrics isn’t the ultimate answer to third-party integrations. There are just a few apps with which it integrates.
- It’s particularly inconvenient when you lost important data because there are no ways to store survey replies automatically.
You can create a free account on Qualtrics and access lots of features like survey logic, seven different survey question types, online reporting, and many more. In addition, you can get in touch with a Qualtrics representative for more premium features and know about advanced plans for more premium features.
Survey Gizmo is a flexible, straightforward, and user-friendly SurveyMonkey alternative that lets you design surveys, collect feedback, and evaluate its results.
You can get 25 question types with Survey Gizmo to create uniquely designed surveys for your audience. It also provides other unique features such as geo-targeting, advanced logic, advanced report filtering, page piping, etc.
The app offers third-party integrations with Google Analytics, SalesForce, Webhook, and more to speed up your work. Just like SurveyMonkey, SurveyGizmo offers many super valuable tools to analyze your survey performance and results that play a vital role in making better marketing decisions.
Considering the security font, SurveyGizmo protects your important data with disc-level data encryption. So now you don’t have to worry about creating surveys with SurveyGizmo and protecting your useful data.
- SurveyGizmo is reliable for professional researches or statistical surveys.
- It has the capacity to collect unlimited survey responses.
- It safeguards your data with disc-level data encryption.
- It is pricey, which is why it isn’t all that amazing, mainly when there are so many other options that are preferable to SurveyGizmo.
- The design of SurveyGizmo is dull and clunky, so if you’re looking for something simple, do not go with this tool.
- The users caution others not to join up for SurveyGizmo because of the awful customer service.
Talking about the pricing, survey gizmo offers top-quality exclusive plans. The pricing starts at $25-$150 per month. It also comes up with a free trial that allows you to take three surveys and collect 100 responses for each survey and unlimited questions.
SurveyMonkey is expensive when compared to many other survey solutions with nearly identical capabilities. For example, SurveySparrow will charge you half as much as SurveyMonkey, even with all of the enhanced features and monthly subscription options.
That’s why more and more people are looking for SurveyMonkey alternatives. So we have tried to compile the list of best SurveyMonkey alternatives to make your survey easier and more efficient.
Look to pick the one with the most functions, the best customer service, and a fun user experience that your audience will like.
You should also check out our list of best quiz builders.
Do you have a suggestion? Maybe a question?
Let us know in the comments below.