Do you constantly need to catch up on time?
For those with ADHD, managing time effectively can be a major challenge.
But what if your watch could help?
The good news: new ADHD-friendly watches do more than tell time.
They can aid focus, organization, and productivity for those with attention difficulties.
In this guide, we are exploring the 12 best ADHD watches on the market to help you constantly remind that you need to get off your ass and get things done.
How We Picked
A good ADHD watch must have certain functions to be characterized as a useful utility. Here’s what we looked at while selecting the topmost options:
- Multiple Alarms: This is not a must, but rather a “good to have”. Watches with multiple alarms can help people with ADHD stay on schedule and remember to do important tasks.
- Visual, Auditory, and Haptic Cues: Watches that provide visual, auditory, and haptic cues can help you stay aware of time.
- Sleep Monitoring: Watches that monitor sleep cycles can help people with ADHD wake up during a period of light sleep, making it less likely for them to fall back to sleep once they’ve been roused.
- Calendar Reminders: We believe that watches that provide calendar notifications (and of course calendar integration) help you remember significant events and deadlines. Again, this is a good-to-have feature.
With that said, let’s get straight to the good part.
($19.99 on Amazon)
The eSeasonGear VB80 is a spectacular consideration for anyone struggling with time management or needing reminders throughout the day.
With its 12 customizable vibrating alarms, this watch has your back when you need to remember to take medication, start a new task, or wrap up what you’re working on.
The best part?
The silent wake-up alarm vibrates for 40 seconds, so you get the alert you need without disturbing coworkers or classmates.
And in case you’re wondering, the vibrations are strong enough to get your attention while being wary.
Beyond the alarms, the VB80 just feels good to wear. The soft silicone band is comfortable on your wrist all day long.
And you can choose between a 12- or 24-hour display to match your personal preference.
For peace of mind, the rechargeable battery lasts 1–4 weeks between charges.
- 12 customizable daily vibrating alarms
- 40-second silent wake-up alarm
- Soft silicone band for comfort
- Rechargeable battery lasts 1-4 weeks
- IP65 splash-proof rating
(Starts at $249 on Apple’s website)
The Apple Watch SE makes time management a breeze with features specifically designed to keep you organized and productive.
The SE connects to your iPhone, allowing you to receive notifications, calendar alerts, and more right on your wrist.
The watch face shows your daily agenda and upcoming appointments, so you can quickly glance to stay on track.
Fitness features like activity tracking and heart rate monitoring motivate you to stay active and reduce restlessness.
The SE even lets you know when your heart rate spikes, helping curb impulsive behaviors.
The sleep app provides insights into your sleep quality, too.
With the SE’s intuitive interface and app ecosystem, staying focused is easier. Use apps like Timer or Reminders to manage tasks and build routines.
You can even dictate notes or set location-based reminders with just your voice!
- Connectivity features like Bluetooth and WiFi
- Water resistance up to 50 meters
- Activity tracking, heart rate monitoring, sleep tracker, and more
- The Retina display ensures clear visibility
- Up to 18 hours of battery life
- Safety features like Emergency SOS, Fall Detection, and Crash Detection
($130 on Casio’s website)
The G-SHOCK GD350-1C is a rugged digital watch packed with features to help you stay on track, no matter how hectic life gets.
One of the stand-outs is the easy-access countdown timer. It’s got a dedicated button, so you can start timing things with one tap.
The timer gives vibration and sound alerts when time’s up so that you won’t miss it even in noisy environments.
Visibility is no problem with the GD350-1C. The oversized face and illuminated buttons make it easy to read your timings, even in the dark.
There’s also a convenient auto light-up feature — just tilt your wrist, and it lights up.
No more going to well-lit places to see the time!
This watch is tough too, so you can rely on its timekeeping skills. It’s got a special shock absorber to withstand vibrations and knocks.
And with 200m water resistance, you needn’t worry about spills and splashes stopping it in its tracks.
On top of the countdown timer, you get a 1/100th second stopwatch, world time for 35 cities, five alarms, and hourly time signals.
- Countdown timer with direct access button and alerts
- High visibility display and auto light
- Shock-resistant construction with vibration alerts
- 200m water resistance rating
- Approx. 5-year battery life
(Starts at $199.99 on Samsung’s website)
Packed full of helpful features, the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 makes it easier than ever to stay focused, organized, and on track throughout your busy day.
With its fitness tracking capabilities, it provides the motivation you need to get active and healthy.
It counts your steps, monitors your heart rate, and even measures things like muscle mass and body fat percentage.
Having these metrics right on your wrist helps you push yourself to get the exercise you need to help manage ADHD symptoms.
In addition to fitness tracking, the Galaxy Watch 4 also helps with time management through its timers, alarms, and notifications.
You can set reminders for important events and appointments, so you never miss a beat.
Timers can be used for timing work sprints or breaks, while alarms help wake you up and keep you punctual.
- Comprehensive fitness tracking
- Body composition analysis
- Blood pressure and ECG monitoring
- Step counting to stay active and track progress
- Timers and alarms for time management
- Smart notifications from smartphone
($36.95 on Time Timer’s website)
The Time Timer MOD is a super fun and practical countdown timer that makes time management a blast.
What makes the Time Timer MOD so special?
For starters, it adds a pop of color and vibrancy to your daily routine. The colors energize you and make mundane tasks more exciting.
The timer also gives back: 1% of sales go towards supporting inclusive education initiatives, so you can feel good about your purchase.
Functionality-wise, it has everything you need in a countdown timer.
The extra-large display is glare-free, ADHD-friendly, and clearly shows the time remaining.
There’s a quiet on/off switch for the audible alert, so you can use it silently if required. It runs on one AA battery and is super easy to use.
What’s more, it comes with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee, so you know Time Timer has got your back.
- Visually distinctive timer
- Compact 3.5″ x 3.5″ size
- 60-minute countdown display
- Silent on/off switch for audible alert
- Glare-free lens
- Powered by one AA battery
($149.95 on Amazon)
The Fitbit Charge 5 is an advanced health and fitness tracker designed to provide comprehensive insights into your daily activities, sleep patterns, and stress levels.
One of its best features is the built-in GPS, which allows you to accurately track pace, distance, and route when you’re running or cycling outdoors without bringing your phone.
The Charge 5 also uses a Daily Readiness Score to recommend if your body is ready to work out intensely or needs rest.
With the color touchscreen, you can easily view your real-time stats and progress even in bright sunlight.
And through 24/7 heart rate tracking, the Charge 5 gives you greater insights into your calorie burn, so you can optimize workouts.
When it’s time to sleep, the Charge 5 helps you understand your sleep quality by providing a Sleep Score and tracking your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep stages.
The stress management feature is also handy with its EDA sensor that detects subtle changes in skin that reflect your body’s response to stress.
It has a long battery life of up to 7 days as well.
- Built-in GPS tracks pace and distance
- Daily Readiness Score to optimize workouts
- Health Metrics dashboard for holistic wellness
- Vibrant color touchscreen visible in sunlight
- 24/7 heart rate tracking for calorie burn
- Sleep tracking with Sleep Score
- Stress management through EDA sensor
($69 on WatchMinder’s website)
The WatchMinder3 is a wristwatch designed to discreetly provide vibrating reminders throughout the day.
Initially created by a child psychologist, it aims to assist individuals with ADHD and other special needs in staying focused, managing time, and modifying behaviors.
One of the best parts is that it vibrates, so the reminders are private and won’t disrupt others. This makes it awesome for wearing to school, work, or anywhere you need to focus.
You can set it to vibrate at specific times to remind you to take medication, start homework, or relax before bed.
Or you can use the interval training mode to buzz you every 15 minutes all day long during school or work.
This helps keep you on track with whatever you’re supposed to be paying attention to.
The reminders are easy to program right on the watch screen. No computer or Wi-Fi is needed! It has a rechargeable battery and comes with a charger.
It’s waterproof and durable, so you don’t have to worry about breaking it.
- Light vibrating reminders
- Interval training mode
- Rechargeable battery and included charger
- Waterproof and durable design
- Training and reminder modes
($21.49 on Amazon)
The e-vibra 8 Alarm Vibrating Reminder Watch is a cutting-edge solution to assist individuals, including kids and teens, in managing their time efficiently.
The magic is in the vibrations: this watch can be set to smartly vibrate up to 12 times a day, providing little reminders to keep you on schedule.
The vibrations are strong enough to get your attention, but quiet enough not to disturb others around you.
I love how versatile this watch is.
The auto-repeating vibration feature means you can set a reminder to go off every 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120 or 180 minutes.
Super handy for remembering to take medication, use the bathroom, or transition between tasks.
Another great aspect is the 12-hour LED display. You can easily check the time throughout the day to stay on track.
This watch is comfortable, lightweight, and water-resistant, perfect for all-day wear.
With a single charge, it lasts 6–20 days, which is pretty good.
- 12 customizable auto-repeating vibrating alarms
- 12-hour LED display for easy time tracking
- Adjustable repeat interval timer from 1 to 180 mins
- Rechargeable battery lasts 6-20 days per charge
- Comfortable soft silicone wristband
- Compact and lightweight for all-day wearing
($179 on Fossil’s website)
The Fossil Gen 6 Smartwatch combines modern design and innovative features to help you stay focused, organized, and on top of your schedule.
Let’s start with the basics.
The Gen 6 has a classic, yet contemporary style with customizable watch faces, so you can tailor it exactly to your tastes.
But it’s way more than just a fashionable accessory.
It has built-in support for popular apps like Spotify, YouTube Music, and Google Maps, so your entertainment and directions are always just a tap away.
You can also use voice commands with Google Assistant or Alexa to control your watch and apps hands-free.
Plus, it has impressive tech specs like the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100+ platform, 8 GB of internal storage, and fast charging that powers up your watch up to 80% in just over 30 minutes.
Some of my favorite highlights are the fitness tracking, sleep monitoring, rapid charging, and excellent connectivity.
- Advanced sleep tracking with detailed statistics
- Customizable watch dials and stylish strap options
- Built-in Alexa and Google Assistant
- Activity and workout tracking with Nike Run Club
- Swimproof design suitable for various activities
- Calendar alerts to stay organized
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices
10. Fitbit Sense
(€249.95 on Fitbit’s website)
Fitbit Sense is an advanced health smartwatch. With its innovative features, it goes beyond basic activity tracking and provides actionable insights into your body’s response to stress and overall well-being.
One of the phenomenal features of Fitbit Sense is the EDA sensor.
This sensor allows the Fitbit app to provide a “Daily Stress Management Score” based on your body’s electrodermal activity, which indicates nervous system responses to stressors.
For those managing ADHD symptoms, this can be invaluable in identifying stress triggers and patterns.
Fitbit Sense also includes an ECG app to monitor your heart health, as well as a Health Metrics Dashboard that conveniently brings together data about your breathing rate, heart rate variability, resting heart rate, skin temperature, and more.
When it comes to managing stress, Fitbit Sense has you covered with built-in mindfulness tools and guided breathing sessions.
Sleep tracking is also comprehensive, allowing you to understand your sleep patterns better.
The 6+ days of battery life, fast charging capabilities, activity tracking features, and ability to log your workouts also make Fitbit Sense a great-to-have companion.
- EDA Sensor for stress management insights
- ECG App to monitor heart health
- Health Metrics Dashboard with wellness data
- Comprehensive sleep tracking
- Integrated Google Voice Assistant
- Automatic workout recognition
($36.99 on Amazon)
The KADAMS Visual Timer is like a fun traffic light for time management! It uses lights and sounds to help kids stay on track and transition between activities smoothly.
The countdown display is easy to set, going up to 24 hours.
As time elapses, the lights change from green to yellow to red, giving a visual cue of how much time is left.
There’s also an optional alarm that beeps when time is up. The alarm has 6 volume levels, so you can adjust it as needed.
Since the timer is lightweight and portable, you can use it in tons of places: classrooms, at home, and even in the car.
It’s great for kids with ADHD or autism who need help with time perception. The large display can be seen from across the room, too.
The Visual Timer makes time tangible and fun. It’s a handy tool for establishing routines, transitions, and independence.
- Stoplight alarm system with gamified lights
- Optional audible alarm sound with automatic deactivation and volume control
- Lightweight and portable design
- 180° color viewing on easy-to-read LCD display screen
- Pause and memory functions for added convenience
12. Hexagon Rotating Productivity Timer with Clock (By Znewtech)
($18.99 on Amazon)
The Hexagon Rotating Productivity Timer offers a blend of style and functionality, making it a valuable tool for time management, especially for those with ADHD.
With its hexagonal design, it provides both countdown functionality and a digital clock in one dual-purpose tool.
Simply turn the knob to set and start the timer, with intervals ranging from 5 to 60 minutes.
The LCD screen clearly displays the countdown time remaining, so you can easily track your progress.
When time’s up, a flashing backlit visual alert provides a clear signal to stop and switch tasks.
With adjustable volume control across three levels from loud to silent, you can customize the experience to suit your needs.
The rotating design also means you can angle the display for optimal visibility.
SIDENOTE: As a bonus, this productivity timer comes from the small business brand Znewtech. So your purchase supports independent enterprises, not just giant corporations.
- Stylish hexagon design
- Digital timer with built-in clock
- Adjustable countdown from 5 to 60 minutes
- LCD display shows countdown time remaining
- Flashing backlit visual alert when time is up
- Adjustable volume control (high, low, silent)
Good Stuff Here…
Managing time effectively is damn hard. It is harder for those with ADHD.
But with the right tools, it becomes much more achievable. And as discussed in this guide, one of those tools is an ADHD watch.
While an ADHD-optimized watch alone may not miraculously fix all your time management woes, it can be an invaluable asset.
The key is finding the watch that suits your unique requirements.
- Do you need discrete cues to stay on task?
- Prefer comprehensive fitness and sleep tracking?
- Want access to voice assistants?
By determining your must-haves, you can narrow down the options to your perfect match.
Which ADHD-friendly watch resonated most with you? Try that now.